Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
me blushing like geet after reading the last part of dis update.loved maaaneet situation in the flight.at first sat with her in economy class.after then adi exchanged geet s seat without telling geet.but geet bcoz of delicious food couldnt say anythings.maan enjoyed everything about geet in the flight.when geet went to khurana mension first time he got maan kabir quarreling .kabir behaving so bad with maan.he should not do it without telling their parents.very rude .geet can realise him that he is in fault.maan was very upset for that but geet managed it.after all she is maan s little tornado.wow,superb part.can't wait for next
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 30
Wow is this happening in this ff?
Wow...
Can't believe such a change happened in Maan...
HIS lil' tornado...
Hmmm very interesting...
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I didn't like Kabir being so mean to Maan
So hurtful
I felt so bad for maan
Umm I liked how he pulled her back
Very intense

Mamta-Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haaye..
You know what..  of all the maan/msk i've read in stories till date.. this monster khurana is my fav.  And I  am falling in love with him..☺️❤️
Edited by mamta-salian - 7 years ago
anitha_tooty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Y Kabir? Y u ?
Hope maan could inform him bfr shutdown tat project
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awwweee i just can't stop smilling monster khurana is somthing. i love him and i think geet started falling for him too .
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cute update and love the chemistry between Maan and Geet...without both realizing where they are headed or in facttrying to  ignorie their feelings but it is impossible to do so as they feel more pull towards each other...Kabila and Maan fighting is a first one and that too kabir saying some very harsh words to Maan...but our lovely Geet was there to protect him from getting hurt and of course bringing him out of his sorrow...the last part and the precap are the highlights of the update...cannot wait for the next one
Thnx
maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm
Yesterday I came across your story
reading it from starting
It is so engrossing and lovely
Totally different angles
Thanks again
😛
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hoo maan exchanged his seat with Adi...
Loved maan he came to see geet face
Y kabir n maan fighting..
Geet getting know maan
saro thumbnail
Awesome update... enjoyed maan n geet. In economy n business class... but fight between Kabir n maan is shocking...hope all will be fine...waiting for next update...precape is super...