Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepabhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It was a turbulent reading ...God imagine going through this experience must be awful.Geet is a perfect professional handling pressure situations with utmost poise ...Maan must be regretting his family's decision to reject her.
Going through such near death situations can make one go through a lot of introspection ...and finally maan and geet land up seeing beyond each other's looks
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh What it was 😲

Comment will be latter I'm little busy right now
shinonome thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A totally unthought of twist to the story. Amazing.
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was scary part. Geet was surprised seeing kirstan who is federal agent. Geet ignored maan thinking how he rejected her. So geet thinks that the reason of his denial for her alliance is either her age or her job. Geet is perfect in every aspect but staying in India she realized what kind of priority the people  are having. Kirstan was keep poking geet n geet, she was trying to ignore her. But who has the ability to ignore kirstan. Omg plane is taking emergency landing. Maan was surprised seeing geet who was bravely asking everyone to buckle their Belt. She has been maintaining her clam. Last part was shocking. I hope everyone is fine. Waiting for next. 
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ho god turbulence problem with plane ...
loved the brave geet managed to calm all the passengers and ask them to buckle up...
maan noticing geet every move and got to see new side of geet...
hope geet also understand maan soon
loved kristine is poking geet and irritating her with her buck buck
maan n kristine assure each other while plane crashing to ground...
geet remembering her parents love... and that tear it is very scary to be in such situation..

loved they way u pen down each of the situations like we can feel those emotions and laughter ..any events hatts of to uuu..
plz update soon cannt wait to see how maaneet open up for each other

December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two days before I saw the film Neerja. .
This situation of ppl some minutes haan ya naa u het to know you are going to die almost it brings your loved ones in front of your eyes.. hope nothing happens to them..
Is it going to be maan helping ..or the plane landing near an island ??

And instinct said i m not going to be on the list!

I hav started liking this story so much.. pls can u continue in forum itself either collide or falling for u or bnb any one pls
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
WOW SUPERB UPDATE
GEET IS STORNG WOMEN  I JUST LOVED HER AND KIRSTEN IS AMAZING WOMEN FULLY HIGHLY ENERGY SHE HAVE  
THEY R GOING EMERANCY LANDING AND PLANE GOT FIRE I HOPE ALL PASSAGERS WILL SAFE AND SOUND
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 19

its very true that geet got everything  whatever she want her passion ,her jobs ,awesum loving parents,own house ,car nd moreover she is self dependent which is grt bt at a time u feel stll lonely inspite hving everything there is still some something which make u feel incomplete ..
then it would love or peace or anything..
nd here geet hving everything is still feel alone as its becoz she need a companion whom she can shared everything nd spend rest of her life.
also living in society people become judgemental , ur parents may b understnd u bt others just keep commenting on whatever they assume nd just poking their nose in others matters.
seems like geet really need a break from all this nd it would b gud for her to divert her lind nd think calmly what she want to do nxt ..
bt i also agree with her parents that they give her alot of freedom nd never stop her from doing anything she want bt running away becoz of some  silly neighours or other people wont work ..
every parents wants ther child to b successful nd settled too ,nd her parents r also not exceptions ..
bt its fate that being so successful she dont get a person who accept her with her jobs too.

in case of maan shirley trying everything to make out of his shell.
she also so shocked too see maan in such a worse state hving the nightmare bt it will help her to treat him accordingly ..
nd this trip to san fransico is a posive thing to make him out his shell..
he cant stay in his home forever nd keep thinking that everyone will keep judging him by his appearance .
nd kristen being a best friend doing a grt job otherwise it will so hard for anyone to make maan agree for this .

wow,maaneet in same flight ..
it will b interesting to see further whether there will b any conversation between them or not or is there something more big will happen ...

deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 20 

unres.

grt part ..
seseing geet in the same flight is quite surprising for maan  as well as awkard for both ..
bt seeing kristein is quite happy ..
i really wonder how come she become maan's bestie .😆
nd  breadstick i mean geet will enjoyed her flight with kristen too..
omg ..i really thought that when there is maaneet there will surely something happen bt here the flight got some problm which caused paincked among all the passengers..
bt i like geet's attitude ,even just travelling as a passenger seeing the situation she come forward nd handled the passengers knowing they will panic ,she prepared them to face the upcoming situation.
this side of hers is new for maan ,well this job is not easy afterall .
bt she do her best in her job..
hope this flight land safely not causing major problems..
Edited by deepa111 - 7 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Regarding the note on beauty and beast being shifted to blog..i wud love to read it on blog
I dnt think I will be able to wait till aug/sept
The story is beautiful and i really wanna know what happens next

Thanks for having my name on the list...:)
I am definitely gonna leave my comments on the blog...but can u just let me know which blog u r using?
Is it wordpress.com? Or some other...
I will create an account there...and send you the request ( because I dnt have a wordpress account)
Also can u send me ur fb id as well...? I am nt much active on fb...:(
Have to create new id there as well:(

Sahiba sharma