deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Wonderful update, trouble in plain is engine, eagerly waiting for next update 
ketki61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
That was a scary one
Never experienced before but just the vision had some goosebumps. 
Maan seeing a new side of Geet
Yes, importance of expressing your feelings matters
Waiting for your next 
Thanks 
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOAH you just created a life and death situation! Talk about cuckoo doll lol Kristen is rubbing off on Geet! She is never off her duty! Its aspiring that you give such qualities to your characters that give them that "reallife hero " avtar. Maan got a glimpse of a woman who is strong composed and can lead in any way and form. So that didnt seem like an emergency landing sounded like a plane breaking into pieces and a fire! Hope everyone is safe!
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have never been in plane. But this made me tremble. Though we know Maaneet are gonna be fine but the end seems plan crashing. Hope no one dies. Was expecting a romantic tour but this one is totally twisted.
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi this update has really scared us all, but I see that it is a very important one. I think this will show Maan that Geet's job is also full of risks and that accidents can happen anywhere and everybody is living a life of uncertainty. He will see the strong and the vulnerable side of Geet, this will surely bring an understanding and respect for each other. I do not know if I am right but this is my feeling.
Thnx
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh whats gonna happen?
Air crash and all!!
In between all the ruckus...i loved kirsten and loved how maan and her supposrted each other
Also loved geet's thoughts...its true we do have regrets like dis during tough times
Geet coming in her action was nice
Maan seems to be impressed too
Wonder how this crisis will affect their lives
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Terrific update. Have travelled on plane many times and once experienced a scary turbulence also. So can relate to the situation. Here I was expecting some kind of communication between Maaneet. Loved Kirsten and Geet's talks. Maan quietly observed how a professional Geet took the initiative to calm down the passengers. It seems the plane is on the verge of a crash. Can't imagine the mental state of passengers. Unexpected twist in the tale. Will wait for next. 
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes I have read your reply. Thank you. I would love to know how this story progresses. So please include me in your pm list. 
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update yaar

Maaneet on same plane but avoiding each other

Geet first was a passenger but then she transformed into her professional avtaar

And helped her colleagues in managing the situation

OMG plane about to crash hope everyone survives becoz this is something I can't digest and feel very sad and emotional
Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This update was a thrilling one . Noone expected this . But i guess after this geet will understand maans marks and his injury and it will change her insight . Quute a thrilling update and loved seeing geet in action