Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheenGcian thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Love that witty n humorous talk between Kirsten and Geet.. Now even geet nicknamed her 😆
When geet comes to know that Maan is not the one who rejected her but his parents then her opinion about him will change 😳
Plane is goin to crash.. hopefully not.. the way she handled the chaos among the passengers was remarkable 👏
Jab ke she was traveling as a passenger herself.. my respect for her increased 😃
Slow claps for Kirsten even in this deadly environment she remembered to ask Maan why he rejected Geet 👏 😆
You stopped at a very wrong place.. Waiting to see will this plane will crash or safely lands? 😲
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
part 20 oh God kristen is crazy poor geet eating her ears with her non stop buk buk geet thinking that she is same place were is maan whi maan rejects her she is hurt hope she got to know its nt he its his family infact he likes her oh no plan got a fault maan saw strong geet who tries to calm all the passengers geet is sad that she fight with her parents n didnt said them that how much she loves poor she on the plan uff that kristen even in that tragic condition nt forget her funny talks asking maan wy his family reject geet hopes plan crashed hope they save then how will our maaneet luv story will continue   update soon waiting for next partEdited by cutical - 7 years ago
Aditi.kesari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow super update she is quite a stable n strong individual
I like the way you present female characters in your ff as they are really matured n strong personality
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Superb and a Tragic update, I was hoping that geet and maan will start a conversation and spend time and know each other in normal circumstances, but her it took awhile I turn and their plane crashed and everyone is struggling to survive. I think that's the reason why maan's family said no to her as she will be away from maan and also anything can happens in her frequent travels and maan will be able to bare these as he is already dealing with so many.
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is what I wanted to see. Maan observing Geet in action. He admired the way she was doing her job efficiently. Maybe his respect for her arose and he can try to convince his family to give them a chance to know.
Kristen was funny. Thankfully she was not too overboard with Geet, otherwise Geet would have definitely snapped at her.
Good to see Maan taking a part in the convo even if it is just the clearing of the throat.

The ending finished with a climax. Hope you will continue soon.
6 months seems to be too long to read the next chapter.
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
emergency landing everyone is in panic mode...loved the way geet handled the panicked passengers
Man got to see a new shade of geet, an pure professional
Kristen is full of life... Asking about her crush haha knowing he is married...
Now situation will arise where geet can see maans true soliders nature
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Friends, please take the poll below to show your fever.

Geet Fever Poll - click here
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
due to emergency landing maan can get to know geet.. waiting for their conversation to start,,,
cont,soon
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh what is happening.  Never expected this. Hope n pray that everything goes well now.  I lov the equation kristen n maan share. But she can be a very irritating personality
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kirsten is super cute though irritating:):):) Geet is uncomfortable with Maan being there. Because she thinks that he rejected her due to her job or age. But that is not true. Its his family na. Was hoping that they will get a chance to talk things out...Maybe Kirsten can tell her exactly what happened to Maan and that Maan truly likes her but its the family which rejected her. OMG! The plane! Is Maan going to relive his nightmare? And Geet? Will this nightmare help in Maan coming out of his trauma? His past? And will that show Geet Maan's character and nature? Will that pull Geet and Maan together? I hope she leaves her job after this and focuses on her business only...Gosh! I am super super curious about next update...what will happen???