Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

If the woman in question is as strong as people are portraying her to be then why did she create such hullaballoo in the WKW episode. I almost felt that the next episode she'll say will be Mai Loot gayi, barbaad ho gayi😆 with Ekta Kapoor special camera three times panning into the face LOL.

The points you highlighted clearly depict that M2 were there to sympathize with her and she was totally chilled out and said it twice that she was unaffected and didn't care about anything that was talked about and in WKW did a total somersault and started her Ganga, Jamuna and Saraswati ka mix flow. My mom was like ye Dahade maar ke kyu ro rahi hai🤣 

The second point that highlighted is information to me. OMG! Damn! Bani <3 So She made sure that she went ahead and tried to clear the bad air, if any. 
If Lopa still had ANY problem with the conversation, she could have really talked to her then and there but she didn't. Why? Coz Bhai! Nataunki kaise hogi warna?

I read that topic in the forum but since there was no Video, I didn't comment but this video just confirms everything. Her fake stands are getting exposed with her Nautanki and her use of the sympathy card. Boohooo😭 Oh ho! Ghanta Awards aren't around the corner as yet but she'd definitely get nominated for that total OTT performance of hers😆

I was so confused during the Nani conversation in WKW😕 I was like Bani freaking sympathized with her and told her own story about her Nani's death. It was almost like how you talk to people in general. But of course, if somebody misunderstands something about Bani then she'll only add Ghee to the fire even when she actually was really good to her. Insecurity aise phoot phoot ke bahar aati hain😆

So the Rohan and Lopa conversation further validates how she had prepared a whole freaking one act(Audition video?😆). Bhai conspire karne ki bhi ek limit hoti hai. Brutus bhi sharma gaya Julius Ceaser wala😆

Anyway, To conclude I'm not shocked. Lopa has conspired against Bani a thousand times, she's been wanting her on the Khalnayak Chair since forever and has planned it with people several times but has failed.😆 Heck! She was so insecure that she even warned Rohan to fall into her prey like WTH! You should trust your friendship, bro. Dosti hai ya bediyaan?😆 She totally used the whole situation like an auzaar to gather sympathy. Kya royi bhaisaab. Crocodie bhi sharma gaye.😆

WHAT A POST R!
Brilliant. 👏
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

LopaMudra definitely needs to awarded for the Oscar performance she gave in WKW, all the crying and all was just for sympathy. Wheras this woman was not affected by what BaniJ said..but when she saw Salman was taking her side, she took a 360 degree turn and acted like a damsel in distress. I hate it when people play such kind of tricks. All the drama she did was so over the top..she definitely needs to be awarded.

Let me tell you there is an article about LopaMudra being double faced.

+1
Thank you for linking the article!
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In uk episode we knew she will be nirala roy and planning plotting with Rohan . 
Even today she said rohan told her bani wants man to step up on laces 
Dats another lie 
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wanna pitch in.,reserved..Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH THE REPLIES 🤣🤣🤣🤣
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

🤣 OH THE REPLIES 🤣

GIF 🤣🤣 
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🤣 OH THE REPLIES 🤣

Omg🤣 too good
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Firstly thanks for giving lopa the oscar title lol.

N secondly when manu manveer asked that she looks upset means she was definitely upset but didnt wanna show it. Not everyone wanna go around showing im affected. Also if she did plan what to say then she knew that she will be on villain chair so whats wrong i dony get it. She knew she will be questioned. Whats wrong in that i have no idea. Better than just making faces or rudely snapping with "are u kidding me".
When others were saying only that lopa looked upset means she definetly was.

+1 👍🏼
copy pasting from another thread..
Lopa was just trying to act strong when she said she was not affected.👏 But that doesn't change the truth what Bani the bully did with Lopa.👎🏼

FACT IS.. In call center task Bani was getting personal with Lopamudra. She was commenting on Lopa's looks, her future husband and even dragged Lopa's father in it.
Next day Bani violently attacked on Lopamudra and injured her. She squeezed Lopa in her muscular 'bear-hug' and started shouting, "look into my eyes...look into my eyes". That could have turned into a very serious injury like bone-fracture. She even abused Lopa's mother & sister. Bani is abusing everyone in the house from start, but Bigg Boss never punished her! 👎🏼

SluttySavitri thumbnail

🤣 OH THE REPLIES 🤣

My point was to share my opinion and that's what I did. If some people think that sharing GIFs, personally attacking people or mocking another contestant in return (even if that doesn't contribute to the main discussion AT ALL) because they don't agree with the main post is C00L then that's their choice. 😊

The only sensible counter-replies were SP and Panacea's. Otherwise (like I already said) the rest of the ""counter"" replies are emoticons, GIFs or just personal attacks. How does that mean that my "thread backfired"? 
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Woww swami om priyanka manu are nothing infront of cheap plotting and planning by miss crown lopamudra raut ... yes she is worth of taking best fake award for acting so good in fooling people ⭐️ actually her fake performance is worth of winning old 500 and 1000 notes 😳 but sad thing is she is using Rohan too in same way