Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Firstly thanks for giving lopa the oscar title lol.

N secondly when manu manveer asked that she looks upset means she was definitely upset but didnt wanna show it. Not everyone wanna go around showing im affected. Also if she did plan what to say then she knew that she will be on villain chair so whats wrong i dony get it. She knew she will be questioned. Whats wrong in that i have no idea. Better than just making faces or rudely snapping with "are u kidding me". 
When others were saying only that lopa looked upset means she definetly was. 

Very well said 👏
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oscar kyu le liya tumne Lopa se??😭😭😭
😆😆

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

This video, I believe, is from after Bani's call to Lopa, and before Lopa's call. Lopa clearly reacted with patience during Bani's call, and said the same on the weekend. She was clearly far more affected with everything that followed her own call - i.e. being violently attacked, Bani's and other HMs' wrongful accusations that she spoke ill of Bani's mum, and being painted the sole bad guy in this - when Bani started it and equally muddied it. 

And then she was almost unanimously declared the villain, and heard Salman tell them how both of them shamed their families and parents - all of this is what bothered her far more, and she didn't deviate from that on the weekend. It was Salman who enumerated all of what Bani said to Lopa - not Lopa, who much later stated that she has her own dreams of her career and shaadi, and only stressed on what Bani said about Lopa's credit cards after Salman spoke of her father, and upbringing in general at length. She was clearly miserable about the whole thing - her own conduct included. 

Lopa displayed patience in the task - which was the requirement - and when tables were turned, Bani didn't, and reacted violently towards Lopa, and with the HMs (barring Rohan) made Lopa the sole bad guy - this bothered Lopa far more than anything else - and that is exactly what she showed too. It was Bani who attempted to lie on the weekend - about what Lopa said re her mum, about what she herself said to Lopa, and about her colourful abuses, both general and to Lopa. 

1To me also it appears this conversation was before the second call by Lopa to Bani.
2) Lopa herself said to housemates that after the first call she didn't share her agony with anyone.
3) what is said in a court is final.Whatever the victim does before or after doesn't hold against the victim or the offender.
What is being sought to be presented is since she said to some fools in the house that she is not affected, she was faking in front of Salman.That is the general thinking.
Weird way to think that a victim must confess his/ her trauma with everyone failing which the victim is faking.Not correct analysis.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SP2684

This video, I believe, is from after Bani's call to Lopa, and before Lopa's call. Lopa clearly reacted with patience during Bani's call, and said the same on the weekend. She was clearly far more affected with everything that followed her own call - i.e. being violently attacked, Bani's and other HMs' wrongful accusations that she spoke ill of Bani's mum, and being painted the sole bad guy in this - when Bani started it and equally muddied it. 

And then she was almost unanimously declared the villain, and heard Salman tell them how both of them shamed their families and parents - all of this is what bothered her far more, and she didn't deviate from that on the weekend. It was Salman who enumerated all of what Bani said to Lopa - not Lopa, who much later stated that she has her own dreams of her career and shaadi, and only stressed on what Bani said about Lopa's credit cards after Salman spoke of her father, and upbringing in general at length. She was clearly miserable about the whole thing - her own conduct included. 

Lopa displayed patience in the task - which was the requirement - and when tables were turned, Bani didn't, and reacted violently towards Lopa, and with the HMs (barring Rohan) made Lopa the sole bad guy - this upset Lopa far more than anything else - and that is exactly what she showed too. It was Bani who attempted to lie on the weekend - about what Lopa said re her mum, about what she herself said to Lopa, and about her colourful abuses, both general and to Lopa. 

As for Lopa saying 'I was sitting in the corner crying' when Manveer said we didn't know Bani spoke of your Nani - Manveer is in the video you posted, where (if you watch the full video) Lopa clearly tells them that Bani asked what was the saddest moment in her life, and she replied with her Nani's passing. Manveer already knew before the weekend - and Lopa was upset having recalled her Nani's passing. 

Why are your posts so good??  You are a very sorted person ⭐️
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RoPa

😆😆

Yes 😭. #unfair😭. 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😆😆

😆 😆
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

😆😆

😆
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Reserved isliye tha 😛😆 

Wow. No post is complete without personal attacks on members right? 
Comparing them to monkeys..really? 👏

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Wow. No post is complete without personal attacks on members right? 
Comparing them to monkeys..really? 👏

i cant control aapki thinking 😛😆

jo aapko sochna hai socho but yaar khud ko monkey mat socho ...

Mujhe laga aap sarcasm samjh jayengey 😳😆

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

i cant control aapki thinking 😛😆

jo aapko sochna hai socho but yaar khud ko monkey mat socho ...

Mujhe laga aap sarcasm samjh jayengey 😳😆

There's a difference between sarcasm and insulting someone. 😊
And whatever sarcastic comment I made was for LOPAMUDRA not MEMBERS WHO RESERVED A POST.

Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago