Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Talk about hitting ur head with a brick wall time and again! GIFS don't cut in..bring on the discussion..
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amy dear ..dont respond to the personal attacks & mockery.. they dont even deserve your attention.. Fir hamme aur fakemudra mai antar kya reh jayega.. 
Coming to your post .. Fact no 1 ..She was least affected with what bani said about her on the call .. Proof : She din even remembered what bani said to her ..agar usko baat itni hi buri lagi hoti toh usko next day jab manveer asked what bani said to you ..toh yaad hoti..She was stuttering & she din even remembered half of the stuff bani said. 

Fact no 2 : Jab salman ne ye point uthaya ki ki bani you were coming all wrong here ..thats when she started to prepare the whole drawer mai rupaya rakhti hoon speech ( which was funny af)  Even salman's expressions were like W*F is happening? 

Fact no 3 : Everybody made her khalnayak of the week.. sabne yahi bola ki lopa jaise personality ko ye sab baatein suit nahi karti ..Lopa ki jo bachi kuchi ijjat thi after kaat dalungi..mar dalungi..nazayad aulad etcetra vo bhi usko jaate hue dikh rahi thi .. That is why that speech was necessary to garner sympathy from audience but it was the fakest act she cud have put on ..

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

This video, I believe, is from after Bani's call to Lopa, and before Lopa's call. Lopa reacted with patience during Bani's call, and said the same on the weekend. She was clearly far more affected with everything that followedher own call - i.e. being violently attacked, Bani's and other HMs' wrongful accusations that she spoke ill of Bani's mum, and being painted the sole bad guy in this - when Bani started it and equally muddied it.

And then she was almost unanimously declared the villain, and heard Salman tell them how both of them shamed their families and parents - all of this is what bothered her far more, and she didn't deviate from that on the weekend. It was Salman who enumerated all of what Bani said to Lopa - not Lopa, who much later stated that she has her own dreams of her career and shaadi, and only stressed on what Bani said about Lopa's credit cards after Salman spoke of her father, and upbringing in general at length. She was doubtless miserable about the whole thing - her own conduct included.

Lopa displayed patience in the task - which was the requirement - and when tables were turned, Bani didn't, and reacted violently towards Lopa, and with the HMs (barring Rohan) made Lopa the sole bad guy - this upset Lopa far more than anything else - and that is exactly what she showed too. It was Bani who attempted to lie on the weekend - about what Lopa said re her mum, about what she herself said to Lopa, and about her colourful abuses, both general and to Lopa.

As for Lopa saying 'I was sitting in the corner crying' when Manveer said we didn't know Bani spoke of your Nani - Manveer is in the video you posted, where (if you watch the full video) Lopa clearly tells them that Bani asked what was the saddest moment in her life, and she replied with her Nani's passing. Manveer already knew before the weekend - and Lopa was upset having recalled her Nani's passing.

+1 Great post 👍🏼 👏
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all that crying looked so damm fake 

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BB10

You want to sympathize with the tears she sheds, the stories she tells, but somehow they still lack conviction and truth. Her gestures, her actions, her words time and again keep proving how manipulative she is. Maybe she is too unknowingly manipulative, that is the only benefit of the doubt that I can give to her. 

Even though I dislike Manu but he proved that he had the balls to admit that he does the most back-biting. I was amused at the same time shocked at how Lopa made the whole situation so one-sided, and no she did not need Salman's help for it at all. 

1) Lopa says she was being calm and patient during her phone call. Cool. That I agree with, it seemed like Lopa was least bothered by what Bani was saying. In fact her replies "aapko dawayion ki nahin duaon ki zaroorat hai" suggested the maliciousness in her mind too. Now let's assume Lopa is a calm, mature person. If she exercised calm during her phone, then instead of replying to Bani sharply she could have said the following things 
"Bani you don't know anything about my father, his income, so please don't suggest that I use his money"; 
"Bani what you are saying will not go down well with the audience, as I have dreams of getting married"; 
Lopa had the opportunity to calmly tell Bani the same either herself or when Bani asked her if she was okay with the things that were being said to her. 

2) Lopa was very hurt by Bani's words but wanted to appear level-headed to the HMs.Um ok cool.  But if she was truly hurt by the things Bani said to her not only would she have cleared it out with Bani, but also would not have stooped below Bani's level to get back at her. 
Lopa kept blaming Bani for ruining her image, but honestly, it was in Lopa's hands to do damage control and not stoop so low either. It's all about the choices one makes. No one forced her to plan the vicious hate she was going to spew at Bani. 

3) Lopa was laughing in front of the HMs or didn't want to tell them about what Bani did. 
If she really did not want the HMs to know what Bani did, then the next day after Bani's reaction she would not keep pushing "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SAID TO ME" as a counter argument in her defense for going overboard with her comments. 
She did say Bani talked about my make up, my shadi, my expenses but nothing like the monologue she prepared for WKW.
If Bani's reaction and other HMs reactions had pushed her to tell them what Bani said, as a natural human reaction in her defense, she would have very easily been able to articulate the same points she said on WKW in front of Salman; the envelopes, her dreams of getting married. 
If someone says she was too shaken up, then I cannot believe it because she had enough capability to spew insults like 
"Ye toh aise hi shows karke ayi hai"; 
"I haven't got any work done"; "This is what I wanted to show, ye aise hi karti hai"
"Meri image ka kya hoga;
"Logon ko bahar kitna funny lagega kisi ladki ne mujhe aise hug karke pakad lia" ;
"She does use it yaar";

These were the actual reasons she was upset about, not the ones she cried about during WKW.
Lopa only attacked Bani the next day not because she felt Bani attacked her family and looks but because she was on a vengeful streak to expose Bani. 

4) Lopa started sniffling, slightly brushing her nose, making psycho facial contortions after she saw Salman was not taking Bani's side. Salman's mere mention of words such as "family", "dada dadi" gave her the opportunity to sway the entire focus on her pain and her damaged image. 
When she sat on the Khalnayak kursi, she said "I have a lot to vent out", to which Salman laughed a bit and then took a break. 
Where was all this venting out the first time Bani said all of that you? Why does she have to make human reactions so calculative? 
If you are truly hurt by something, please say it there and then. Clear the air out. Why do you want to keep it in and make it look like you are the only one who is suffering?

5) The final blow for me was when she uttered the words "Bani's image will not get damaged only my image will suffer". Wait a minute...
First, you say Bani said shit to you, then why won't Bani's image suffer? Is it really all about Lopamudra and her image?
Chalo, in a way it makes sense since she thinks Bani has only done sadakchap shows before and now Bigg Boss. 
At least have the compassion to accept that both of you wronged each other. 
Then she said, "Bani thinks only she has problems in life". But Lopamudra also thinks that only she has struggled and suffered in life too. 
Crying over stuff like meri shadi ke sapne, merese kon karega. I mean since those are her dreams so only she will be affected. 
So if she knew how she felt after what Bani said, and if she truly felt that it would damage her career and image, then why the hell did she try to malign the image of another
person if she had the choice not to?

6) Lopa told all the HMs that Bani said something related to her nani. Even Manu repeated the same during WKW "Nani se related kuch baat boli usne"
So now that Salman had the done the khulasa of all the things Bani had said, what was Lopa waiting for in order to clear the air about the nani issue?
Would it really hurt her ass to tell everyone that Bani was sympathetic about her situation?

Salman gave her an inch, and she took it to a mile; "Bani you have been swearing at me every day". "She has done this, she has done that"
She has found a friend in Rohan, now I expect her to learn things like
 'How to be truly compassionate?', 'How not to act selflessly when you are selfish?';
 'How to be true to yourself?'; 
'How to learn to do something for others but not remind them about it every time?'; 
In fact, gift her a: How to be Human 101 and if you are not then don't act like one. 

Lopa's entire performance was insufferable, obvious, and manipulative!
As I said before her Niagara also falls in a very calculating manner. 
Please stop twisting and turning, and pinching your head, and contorting your mouth while trying to cry. 
You put every OTT reaction to shame.

Pk7wftt5

Fzvuwbgk

Amazing post T! 👏
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thoda locically Socho then u can figure out that her statement to Manveer was before her call to Bani... and she did look affected hence Manveer came to her and she didn't entertain and create drama like someone of how bad she has felt... it's only when Bani madam claimed she was feeling hurt that's when Lopa retaliated saying even she got a lot of shit from bani earlier too she didn't make a scene...
And when all housemates went against her and made her look like the villain that's when she deducted ti put her points across on the WKW...wah re... YELLOW JOURNALISM...
mcvra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Use some logic.if she wasnt affected and happy y did manveer came and told her to cry if you feel like crying.manveer even said that she is  looking upset after the call only.she obviously doesnt want to create a scene becoz watever bani said was in a task.this is before lopas call to bani. After this bani created a scene and the whole house turned against her.obviously she will give her points to defend her.do you think she will sit quietly and take all the blame when bani also passed personal comments on her. Edited by mcvra - 7 years ago
CatchingFire4 thumbnail
Lopa's naatak on WKW was almost as cringe-worthy as Om's fake crying! 
If she had handled herself better, she would've come off the much bigger and better person in all of this. 

Instead, she showed that she is equally bad if not worse. Same thing has happened with her fights with Om and Priyanka. She's clearly not the damsel in distress she portrays herself to be on the WKW episodes. 

I don't get it. She's a laadaki during the week and doesn't need anyone support (which I kind of admire) but the minute Salman starts criticising the other person, she becomes this broken damsel in distress. 

If she let her pettiness with Bani go (and yes she is far more petty than Bani... Bani is far more aggressive) she would be a much stronger contender.

I really want to like her more than I do but her pageant-rehearsed speeches are getting too much! Ask her a question and she'll use that to somehow put down others and make herself seem perfect. 
asya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya nautanki ki yaar sach me koi bhi fisal jata but all are not blind can see her fakeness in her fake face only
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lopa is so self-centered that she can't look beyond herself. Everything has to look pitch perfect in her pseudo fairy tale which is called life for the rest of us..

She is very vocal and does not put her dislike for others on the back burner ever. She tries to fight it out and always tries to prove herself right, no matter the consequences..she is the kind of person who never lets her grudges go..

This forum is raging which topics on bani's cuss words but everyone conveniently forgot that Lopa cusses a lot too. She called bani a road side woman but she forgot she is the one who called Om "Illegitimate".

She called priyanka every name in the book and in WKW portrayed herself the Looser she is. This is not to say what Priyanka said to her is justified but just trying to put across a point..

In the call center task bani was talking loudly to aggravate her but she empathized with her when Lopa talked about her nani's demise. Bani showed how clear her conscience is at that point.

After the task Lopa and Rohan were shown talking about bani's call and even Rohan admitted that they were laughing during the call coz bani was asking silly questions..

On day 2 Lopa started attacking viciously. Talked about her using Botox, having mental issues where only prayers can help her, maligned her Character and to top it off told her that she uses her mom as a WEAPON..

During WKW she started off crying showing Salman that she was put thru the wringer by Bani all week. Her lies were so profound that even Salman seemed amused. Her spiel was so long that no one got a chance to defend themselves..she blatantly put all the blame on bani and even went so far to say that bani didn't even hear what she had to say about her mom which is a BIG LIE. Bani heard her and after the buzzer went off, she went to demand explanation from Lopa. Lopa repeated the same sentence many times during their altercation..

My point is simple. When we are emotionally in a turmoil we don't worry about vain stuff like clothes, hair, Accessories or our appearance...

She was giving the performance of her lifetime on WKW, but in her vanity she forgot that emotionally wrought people don't take out their mirror for touching up their makeup when they are discussing the emotionally harrowing tale with The host..

One moment she was bawling her eyes out and in the next instance she was fixing her mascara and smiling like no ones business.. NOW that sure is performance at Itz best..

Even today she tried to portray bani as troublemaker during the task saying that bani was communicating with Manveer to topple Lopa, now how on earth is that possible if someone is looking down and tying their laces. Sadly she put the gun on Rohan's shoulder.. She is no ones friend..Lopa is an opportunist to the Nth degree and more..Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago