Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeh reserved kya h. Lopa ke liye oscar special thread h kya lol Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww you think Lopa deserves an Oscar?  How sweet!
Let me tell you what Bani deserves? Loneliness . She's a disgrace to humankind. 
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a fake girl...u dont even have to post this..it was so clear that she was faking everything just by watching her...
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yeh reserved kya h. Lopa ke liye oscar special thread h kya lol

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa bohot acche kal ek reharsed speech di hai... Such a jhuti , vamp , drama queen , nautanki , losser , fake ladki
.. Pls change ur title ... Vamp lopa Ki oscar worthy performance...
Lopa deserves an OscarπŸ‘
Bani deserves Chappal ka Waar aur MaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Twitz

@bold Ever heard of sarcasm? πŸ˜†

Aww. Itna pyaar Bani se? Man, you turned out be a bigger fan than I am!

Btw you know what Lopa TRULY deserves? Have trash thrown on her. Then she'll be filthy inside out! πŸ€’
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BiggBossX

Lopa deserves an OscarπŸ‘

Bani deserves Chappal ka Waar aur MaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

That comment deserve my Best GIFπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

@bold Ever heard of sarcasm? πŸ˜†

Aww. Itna pyaar Bani se? Man, you turned out be a bigger fan than I am!

Btw you know what Lopa TRULY deserves? Have trash thrown on her. Then she'll be filthy inside out! πŸ€’

LOL sarcasm bolke bhi Title edit karna pad gaya ..

Originally posted by: Twitz

Kya LOSER leke aaye BB iss baar sach main bechari ki rahi sahi izzat ke LOSER laga diye BB ne ...BB se pehle sab ko lagta tha Bani yeh Bani wo ..aur nikla kya ANDA Protein wala LOSER

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yeh reserved kya h. Lopa ke liye oscar special thread h kya lol

Reserved isliye tha πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol bcoz that fakeness ki dukan ke fan dont have anything against your post ...they will point out about ur title and other things πŸ€£anyway Lopa kitni fake hai sabko pata hai...and there s actually nothing new 
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This video, I believe, is from after Bani's call to Lopa, and before Lopa's call. Lopa reacted with patience during Bani's call, and said the same on the weekend. She was clearly far more affected with everything that followed her own call - i.e. being violently attacked, Bani's and other HMs' wrongful accusations that she spoke ill of Bani's mum, and being painted the sole bad guy in this - when Bani started it and equally muddied it. 

And then she was almost unanimously declared the villain, and heard Salman tell them how both of them shamed their families and parents - all of this is what bothered her far more, and she didn't deviate from that on the weekend. It was Salman who enumerated all of what Bani said to Lopa - not Lopa, who much later stated that she has her own dreams of her career and shaadi, and only stressed on what Bani said about Lopa's credit cards after Salman spoke of her father, and upbringing in general at length. She was doubtless miserable about the whole thing - her own conduct included. 

Lopa displayed patience in the task - which was the requirement - and when tables were turned, Bani didn't, and reacted violently towards Lopa, and with the HMs (barring Rohan) made Lopa the sole bad guy - this upset Lopa far more than anything else - and that is exactly what she showed too. It was Bani who attempted to lie on the weekend - about what Lopa said re her mum, about what she herself said to Lopa, and about her colourful abuses, both general and to Lopa. 

As for Lopa saying 'I was sitting in the corner crying' when Manveer said we didn't know Bani spoke of your Nani - Manveer is in the video you posted, where (if you watch the full video) Lopa clearly tells them that Bani asked what was the saddest moment in her life, and she replied with her Nani's passing. Manveer already knew before the weekend - and Lopa was upset having recalled her Nani's passing. 
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago