Difference Between Ravi & Devika's Love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Before leap When Nivi told Devika that Ravi too wanted to kill u and made her listen to a misleading voice call of Ravi where he was talking about the school land surprise but Devika assumed he is talking about her murder plan, she easily believed Nivi's lie and went on a never ending revenge spree against Ravi without even confronting Ravi about it or trying to find out whether Nivi is saying the truth or not

Post leap when Nivi told Ravi that Ambika wanted to kill u as that henchmen took Ambika's name , Ravi not only slapped Monty and blasted Nivi for it but also made sure he releases Ambika from jail by hook or by crook because he never believed that his wife can ever plot his murder even after seeing those misleading proofs against his wife  .. He even told Ambika that even if God or Ambika herself told him that she wants to kill him , he would not believe it

Ravi dint believe those misleading proofs against Ambika because he has seen what Ambika did for his family especially Sakshi whereas Devika believed all the misleading proofs against Ravi and conveniently forgot how Ravi saved her from Saket's clutches by marrying her..

This proves Ravi not only loves his wife but also trusts her blindly but I cannot say the same for Devika/Ambika because she always had trust issues when it comes to her husband 🤔...Now after all this she finally believes Ravi mayb innocent but she is still hesitent to reveal her real identity to Ravi which means she still does not trust him even after Ravi has poured his heart out to Ambika several times about how much he loves his Devika and today he loves Ambika only because he sees his Devika in her  ..
Edited by jyoti06 - 7 years ago
thank you for this sharing :)
U know there is a difference in both situations, devika heard ravi's voice n had no choice but to believe the lie of nivedita...

On the other side ravi's case is different, a man just told a lie, im sure if devika was on his place, she wouldnt believe a random man too... but if that random person had a prove n would show something against devika, ravi would believe it too n would b hurt too...

N devika had so many other incidents to face which made her believe that ravi was involved but with time she felt that no it cant be true... devika was really trapped but ravi isnt becoz theres no big proof against devika/ambika
Originally posted by Miss_Random

U know there is a difference in both situations, devika heard ravi's voice n had no choice but to believe the lie of nivedita...

On the other side ravi's case is different, a man just told a lie, im sure if devika was on his place, she wouldnt believe a random man too... but if that random person had a prove n would show something against devika, ravi would believe it too n would b hurt too...

N devika had so many other incidents to face which made her believe that ravi was involved but with time she felt that no it cant be true... devika was really trapped but ravi isnt becoz theres no big proof against devika/ambika

But in that phone convo with Nivi where Devika heard Ravi's voice , all he said was dont tell about our plan to Devika , its a surprise (surprise was that land thing) ... From that she assumed plan is to kill his wife as told by Nivi .. this assumption is what I feel Ravi would hv never done if he was in Devika's place 🤔

In fact Ravi even told that even if God or Ambika herself ever says she was involved in his murder attempt , he would not believe it ..

Also in past I remember Saket many times told something to Devika about Ravi and she believed it ..

Overall I do feel Devika has trust issues compare to Ravi .. even while going to Kasauli , she sees that college friend hugging Ravi and misunderstands 😕😆 .. then she puts water on him in the name of punishment and poor guy catches fever .. only when he catches fever , she realises how she was wrong ðŸ˜³ ... But in the past whenever Ravi saw Devika with Saket , he never had any such misunderstanding ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 7 years ago
Yes true, theres a difference offcourse but at the end devika luvs him a lot too, thats why even after feeling that he was involved, she never harmed him, so thats a big thing too
I completely agree. Devika hurt ravi over and over from the start. She chose to believe that saket even after knowING what type of person he is. Then she chose to believe nivedita who just tried to kill her instead of choosing to confront her own husband who she claimed to love. She refused to believe sakshi and rekha who told her abt ravi's state while she was gone. She just formed a BS story in her head based on the vague conversation she heaRd instead of trusting her heart and remembering all the things ravi has ever done for her. Only a complete idiot would put trust in a vague convo. Instead of trusting the innumerable times ravi has helped her or saved her or shown her how much he loves her. 

She does not deserve ravi and she got off too easily considering this was second time she made this same mistake. She was yammering on abt giving ravi chances. I have no idea what chances she was talking abt considering from the start she is the one makin mistakes and hurting ravi and it is ravi who has forgiven her in a blink of an eye .
Originally posted by john909

I completely agree. Devika hurt ravi over and over from the start. She chose to believe that saket even after knowING what type of person he is. Then she chose to believe nivedita who just tried to kill her instead of choosing to confront her own husband who she claimed to love. She refused to believe sakshi and rekha who told her abt ravi's state while she was gone. She just formed a BS story in her head based on the vague conversation she heaRd instead of trusting her heart and remembering all the things ravi has ever done for her. Only a complete idiot would put trust in a vague convo. Instead of trusting the innumerable times ravi has helped her or saved her or shown her how much he loves her. 

She does not deserve ravi and she got off too easily considering this was second time she made this same mistake. She was yammering on abt giving ravi chances. I have no idea what chances she was talking abt considering from the start she is the one makin mistakes and hurting ravi and it is ravi who has forgiven her in a blink of an eye .

Today is the last epi .. so alls well that ends well but I agree , Devika always got off easily because Ravi has always forgiven her without showing any anger or attitude .. one thing which remained constant in this show for 2 yrs was Ravi's unconditional and blind love for Devika .. not once he misunderstood her .. not once he was angry on her .. not once he stopped loving her ... whereas I dunno if I can say the same thing for Devika ... But in the end she will b shown redeeming herself by saving him from death penalty for Monty's death I guess .. for once Devika trusted Ravi ..pheww 😆