Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the pm dear
Will be waiting for the next update
Sorry couldn't comment on previous update though I read it!! Due to my health I couldn't comment
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishita rani gayatri scene was cute and funny.gayatri indravardhan fight was interesting. wonder how they will end up as a couple. ishita throwing water to stop the fight was funny.liked her saying that we need to be bad to stop bad thing as two negatives become positive. since he threw water at them who saved them?
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing!!!So ishita saved Gayatri loved that ashtha and everyone met in the corrider Gayatri n indravadhan as usual started there fight but ishita splased water on them wondering who saved ishita n rani from getting wet...
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Chapter

Gaythri scenes were cute
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was excellent update 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
I'm So sorry for not Commenting on Last Parts,I am Busy in Exams.😭
It was So Interesting Part.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter  6:-Somewhere Love...Somewhere Hatred...

Rani's POV:

Now I realized what you meant Gayatri , Your type...

Wait a second , Bhai , why is coming and that bucket in his hand , fish..." Ishita..." Splash...Bhai threw the water towards us but we didn't got wet.

SHE????

I looked at her as she saved us.

It was Aastha.

" Aastha..." Ishita almost screamed as she ran towards her, Aastha was completely wet and in front of her stood Bhai with the bucket of in his hand and a shocked look on his face.

Indravardhan's POV:

I was about to throw water on that Desi , why this girl came in between , Fish. I moved back slowly seeing the girl sneeze continuously and as I turned , I hit Him, damn...It was Shlok who looked towards me as if scanning my face , his face reading , Oh God , he at once knew I have did something wrong.

photo Untitled20_zpstodjc7s5.png

I walked pass him and then speed up towards my bike , with my past experience I had realized that  Desi wasn't a thing to be trifled with...

Ishita's's POV:

" I'll Not leave him..." I angrily reassured to Aastha as I  looked at her almost shivering because that maddy had brought in cold water , damn  I would have stopped him...only if I knew it before.

https://dekhnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/UKpiJkj.jpg

" That Indravardhan doesn't forget his  revenge..."  Said Gayatri angrily as she held Aastha.

" Hey are you fine?" An unfamiliar but warm voice asked Aastha handing her a towel.

photo 16_zpsc4cefeae.jpg

I looked towards the one to do that , it was a boy.

Aastha's POV:

As I raised my head to look towards the one handing me the towel , I saw a boy , he tried to smile a bit , his smile was a kind of warmness in this cold.

I took the towel and was saying something , " Thank..." When I sneezed again , a small lived yet amazing laugh escaped his lips.

I looked at him , I kept looking at him , he suddenly looked at me and  bit his tongue , "  Sorry..." He said  while I nodded.

I smiled while I am ok' now.

" Bhai na is one step ahead in everything , you used half bucket , he used full bucket , you used normal water , he used cold water...Bhai..." Rani said while Ishita looked at her.

" Actually , he needs to face what he did , I won't leave him..." Ishita said angrily while I held her hand.

" Ok , I'll drop you to your place , where do you live?" The same boy asked me while I looked at him , " Hostel..." I replied.

" Even I'll come..." Ishita said as I walked along with the boy.

Rani's POV:

I was shocked by the happenings of the day , what all in a day , the first day of the collage is always unique , another uniqueness filled day.

" Shlok?" Asked Raja popping in front of me from nowhere .

I looked at him confused for a while as I was still in my thinking , he waved his hand in front of my eyes.

" Rani..Shlok?" He asked again while now Raman too joined.

" With a Fresher ... Ms. Ishita tried to stop Gayatri-Bhai but you know na these both are mad , she and her friend  both had to face..." I said with a not so happy look while they both eyed me widening their eyes.

" Shlok, Ishita pe Laatoo ?(Shlok's gone  flat on Ishita)?" Asked Raja keeping a hand on his mouth , I so expected this from him .

I hit my hand on his head and squinted my eyes  , this guy's gone mad.

" You think that about Shlok?" I asked angrily while he looked at me and then laughed.

" Jokes apart Yaar...I wanna meet this Iishita.." Came the despo Raman's voice.

" Meet her later yaar , why are you getting mad , I think you are getting flat on her , Oh God , where am I caught , My brother and best friend fight daily , my other two best friends are mad and I just did friendship with a boldest Newbie I could get across...God..." I walked off.

Shlok's POV:

I felt sad for the girl and so I offered a towel to her , she raised her face and I kind of felt like my heartbeat had a stop or should I say , it started beating even faster , She took the towel with a thanks but couldn't complete , I couldn't help but laugh , then she looked at me and my laughter fainted and a Sorry' itself seemed to tumble down my mouth.

I offered to help her go to her home to change but she told me she lived in the hostel , I was more than happy to accompany her.

Now we were walking to her room while she seemed fine now.

" By the way , your name...Senior?" She asked as I smiled.

" Shlok..." I replied with a smile.

" Aastha and she's Ishita..." She told me and smiled.

https://st1.bollywoodlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/iss-pyaar150114.jpg

" Aastha , beautiful name.." I first time complimented a name in my life but this name was seriously amazing...beautiful.

Gayatri's POV:

This Indravardhan's mad , he literally approached me to ask me will I come to the party or not , I'll go for sure , what does he think , what , That I wouldn't come because of him and then HE created all that in the corridor , mad , mad , mad, mad...

After 5 minutes:

Stop it Gayatri , you are thinking about that Maddy since past 5 minutes , You are maddy , maddy , maddy , maddy...

I'll go shopping or else I'll for sure  go mad...I walked out of the room.

Ishita's POV:

" Thanks, I suppose we have our class Aastha so should we go?" I asked Aastha as she came out after changing her clothes , Shlok was still standing there , he nodded.

He passed a serene smile to Aastha and left the place ,she kept looking at him going while I held her arm and dragged her, " Whatever..." I said almost dragging her.

Writer's POV:

The lectures of the day were all over till 1:00 , the day was fine for the group now , Ishita-Aastha's day passed attending their lectures and so went down with Shlok-Raman-Raja-Rani. Gayatri was out for shopping and was actually storming every show for the best outfit she could wear for the Fresher's  , she did got one and was up  for  her home along with it , Indravardhan was sitting in his house , a lots of thoughts passed his mind but he for sure knew that he would go to Fresher's , afterall  he isn't afraid of some Desi-Newbie.

DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update continue soon
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Ishita pov was so Interesting.😊
Asatha and Shlok  Part was so Nice.😊
The way Raman wanted to see Ishita was so Interesting.😊