Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally, it's updated🤗It was such a beautiful and lovely part😳IshRa getting lost in each other was so cute😳Ishu thought he wants to take advantage of her and when he held her mouth, she bit him😲He begged her to save him from the watchman and she agreed with a condition😊But what he has of her with him? Oh no, Gayu and Rani got drunk and Raja had brought alcohol for himself😲Poor Shlok😔Indravadhan scolds him and Raja and even blamed Gayu behind Rani's conditionGive more IshRa scenes, cute scenes on RajNi and Gayu falling for Indra first and then he for her😳Eagerly waiting for the next partPerfect pics, loved it❤️

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 8 

Fabulous Chapter 

Every Couple scene was just Fantastic

Loved Raman and Ishita , her confusion with Raman's talks

but now she knows he too is standing for elections 

Gayatri is so cute 

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

part 5

pouring water to stop a fight? Thats a new one.

Thanks a lot for reading and your comments, about water pouring 😛 I know I am crazy

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

part 6

Why is RJ bullying everyone?

Well, Its just that he wants to win elections and isn't someone who goes convincing people, You know the typical I won't hear a 'No' types...

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishra lost in each other was romantic.I loved raman apologizing n ishita thanking him.but shocked to see sudden change in ishita.so rude n angry.poor raman closed her mouth n she bit his hand due to misunderstanding.so funny.Raman begging her to save him from the watch man to have a good image which is needed for the election was very cute.but what does ishita want in return n what does raman have for her which is hers?were they known to each other in childhood?

Thanks a lot for your sweet words jasmine, I guess you forgot ( I know My fault) actually when ishita entered college Rana kinda tried to bully ishita( Make her vote for himself in elections since he is also participating) but Ishita retaliated, In the ensuring small fight, Rana threw her family photo away ( childhood family photo) on the  extended part of second floor ( basically the edge going where is prohibited) Ishita thought she lost it but eventually after the fight ended and she left, The picture which was basically almost about to fall before finally fell down just as Raman came on the spot and hence he took it and he has that photo now, No they don't know each other from childhood

omg so both gayatri n rani drank the drink which Raja kept for himself.shlok scolding Raja n saying that last time in drunken state gaya scolded him thinking that he is indravardhan was funny.but sad that indravardhan accused that they including gayatri purposefully made rani drink for the election. I am waiting for indra to realize gaya's value n fall for her.perfect pics.

Thats going to take ages😛

I feel very happy to see its update

I am so happy you are happy 

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishra track is perfect.kadoos ishita n calm raman are cute.so I want such funny scenes.I want sweet n cute scenes on rajni.I want emotional scenes om raga.I want all type of scenes on ashlok. would love to see shlok caring for aastha.want rain romance on raga.candle light dinner on rajni n raga. a grand dreamy confession scene for ashlok.funny confession scene on ishra.a masquerade party on all couples

Aww jasmine, But that khadoos ishita calm raman might stay for sometime , then intense, Then friendly again, ( but I'll try to add such scenes in their friendly phase) 

RajNi and RaGa done 😃

Also, All other requests noted, Will try my best to fulfill them 😊

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Finally, it's updated🤗It was such a beautiful and lovely part😳IshRa getting lost in each other was so cute😳Ishu thought he wants to take advantage of her and when he held her mouth, she bit him😲He begged her to save him from the watchman and she agreed with a condition😊But what he has of her with him? Oh no, Gayu and Rani got drunk and Raja had brought alcohol for himself😲Poor Shlok😔Indravadhan scolds him and Raja and even blamed Gayu behind Rani's conditionGive more IshRa scenes, cute scenes on RajNi and Gayu falling for Indra first and then he for her😳Eagerly waiting for the next partPerfect pics, loved it❤️

Aww, Thanks for the lovely comment dii, About Raman having Ishita's, He has her childhood family photo frame, I replied above the whole story to jasmine, Please check it out...also, Wishes noted, Will try my best to fulfill them thpugh the next part would of course be very late, So sorry dii...By the way, What happened? Did you discontinue your FF?