Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

I don't know how soon Geet will fall in love with Maan but this story is completely taking over my mind... as i'm falling deeper into it. Right now enjoying reading your responses to the readers! Aur kyaa karen? Samay bitaane ke liye, gaalib ne yahi karne ko kaha hai

Haha! It's flattering how eagerly you're waiting for the update. I'm humbled!
mayyo thumbnail

Will they confess their feelings first or get physically comfortable first?

Remember the movie friends with benefits? They can have that going for sometime until Geet realizes what she feels?

They can be sharing a blanket in the stadium.

Once they reach her apt, Maan might finally say yes to her coffee offer and decide to sleep in her apt.

She might hurt her arm and Maan will become her PA helping her with all her chores and office work?

So many ideas... wish you are weaving some of your own too!

Lol! Thank you for so many ideas. Will definitely try to add these up! 😆
mayyo thumbnail

Their closeness yet distances are pinching me so much. I hope Maan gets to read her diary someday... he will know it was only him in her mind all the time no matter what she says.

Also, we know what Maan went through after the fateful night... but what did Geet go through right after? Did she regret? Did she speak her heart when she said she did not love him? Or did she know she loved him but knew they don't have a future? Why hasn't she married yet? Did her parents not try for her to settle down?

Love the Maaneet moments always as that brings so much tension and anticipation. Why do people have to disturb everytime they are together? I can only imagine what Maan might be thinking when Geet was enjoying the waterfall and him watching her... if it was peace for her was it peace for him too? To see the one he loves in peace? He still loves her, right? Will he never give up on her or has he changed and moved on?

Wow. After the first paragraph, almost every line ends with a question mark.
@Bold: that is one question I have not yet come across but it is equally important for the story. Everybody knows what Maan went through and everybody blames Geet for his misery but nobody ever asked what went through her in that time.

All your questions will be answered hopefully to your satisfaction.

PS: I'm surprised you remember her diary. It had no role here in WH bit I haven't forgotten it.😉
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res ahead of time 😆
i know u will update as soon as i lose my connection 😆
mayyo thumbnail

Is this time going to the beginning of her realization? Please don't end this ff with just realization and admitting to each other their love. Your writing is too good and I want to read more and longer!

Thank you again. All things must come to an end, good or bad.

And the end is near. However, don't fret about it being sudden. It'll be gradual. That's the least I can do to express gratitude for torturing the readers through 2 stories. 😆
mayyo thumbnail

Just those words "I'm here for you" can melt all the worries that Geet has right now. I can feel it!

Beautifully written stories. Can feel their pain in my heart. Please provide some solace to these Wired aching hearts.

Btw, why "Wired" hearts as title? Is it cause they are wired together due to destiny and hence came back together despite all odds?

Oh wow! You're the first one who guessed the reason behind the title without me having to explain. 👏
mayyo thumbnail

If they were told they only had these 2 days to live and won't survive the storm, will they share what's in thier hearts?

What were Geet's real reasons for rejecting Maan?

Well, if they are actually told they won't survive this storm then the deepest secrets, the most well-preserved ones will definitely come out.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

aaj realize hua
kissi ke chehre pe muskan laane ke liye kitna kuch karna padta hai 😃
just your thought itself is deeply appreciated 🤗

🤗
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1