swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After so many years and after his so many efforts, she discovered that she is having feelings for him?
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
such a beautiful part
but i am still trying to understand doesn't she already fallen
probably dawning in now

saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This update was just so perfect. You have an amazing way of expressing yourself through your writing that every emotion Geet felt being around Maan was felt by the reader. I absolutely loved every bit of it. Fabulous job as always.    
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At last the moment i have waited for years. Geet is falling in love with Maan or already has and realises now. What made her fall for him want not any acts of love towards her or sweet sugary words. It was his natural,self of goodness and kindness which touched her heart. 
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mayyo

I wouldn't be wrong to state that this comment took the longest time for me to read (I'm a very slow reader at times I'm distracted lol). But I really enjoy your comments every single time.
Thank you very much, i try to curb my charcterr as much as possible however its very hard, as you can see lol

Alright, I've never been in any such storm so I'd already put up a disclaimer before the chapter started. I've been in floods, however, and that was a nightmare I prefer not to revisit. So yes, be thankful that your childhood dream never came close to turning true!

Ofcourse, now i am wise and have grew a few more brain cells lol however i have met few colleagues/freinds who have been hit my the floods. Its hard work and expensive. Home insurance apparantly doesn't cover natural disasters in most cases. I KNOW BIZARRE😲

With the word briefcase, I hardly ever get the image of that hard-body case which has those clip locks and all that. But yeah, now that you've mentioned, I'm getting that image so maybe I should change the word to something else...
Oh please i was being my uncapped self, that too at the best so please ignore my silly thinkings. it was just in the moment, like the SIR thing. I myslef have used the word sir and briefcase (maybe) in my storeis. So please don't change a thing about this story; be it a word, a feeling, a capital letter or a full stop. I love the story and all its glory, so pleasee ignore me or atleast my rants as much as you can lol. Don't ignore me lol, i love this responding to commentators thing

I say, both are beauty and brains combined. They take turns being each. ðŸ˜† Though i agree deep down however my maan-denial mode begs to differ😉lol

Actaully, since I've never been in such a situation as shown in the story, the lack of experience did cause me to turn to movies to describe what it would be like. I haven't copy pasted but I have taken idea from a movie you have not named here. Lol
ah the one movie i do not mention has inspired this, just my luck lol. Although i reckon i just mentioned space invation type of movies lol. I don't recall watching that many natural disaster movies apart from The Day the World Stood Still, which was a very good movie to be honest

Thank you for always leaving such enjoyable feedback. So glad to have you here!

No thank you, i love this interaction or communication that happens on your thread
Will read and respond to the others too
See you soon or atleast the thread (request if you can, no stress; do please update before ramzan. We starts in 12 days however if you cant, then see you after that😃)
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

Some things are meant to be

They are so meant to be 😃

I can't believe I am so blessed to have an update with an Elvis song in it.

Thank you so much!

The storm rages outside but a storm is brewing in my little fence dweller's heart.

That first pang of love, that first moment when you realize that you want to be a part of someone's world; she feels it intensely now.

I love how playful he is with her, unafraid to tease her and make her blush.

He knows he is getting a different vibe from her; from someone who pushes away, she is slowly and surely opening up like a flower.

I loved the impromptu game; the careless fun of it adding to the couple playing records and Geet making friends with the babys' Mom and helping out.

The human spirit can survive anything and does. I love that.

BTW, where was I when that fire alarm went off?😆

Nahi nahi, no such deviant plans for me but I seriously want to see him get a tiny idea about what madam is thinking.

Office romance? YUP!!

It would make for fun and nerves and excitement all in one.

What will she tell her friends?

I am so eager to read more.

Thanks for the special update 🤗

Waiting waiting waiting
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The choice of sing can't be more beautiful!! I heart this song since my childhood days.

Geet is finally realizing what she feels for him is more than attraction and she can't keep aside that feeling anymore... its only getting stronger and Maan might be seeing a hint of it and sure eager for her to open up and become part of his life and world.

The scenes of the stadium are beautifully described, can feel being there and celebrating life with the stranded people who are seeing positivity in an adverse situation case. Salute to human spirits!

Will wait to see how her new realization will cause uneasiness and tension between them when they are back to normal lives.

Can't Maan see she is ready to be his and just need a last push from him towards him?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh the wait is going to be long yet sweet... can't wait to see this new journey unfold!
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 53 -  geet rediscovering her feelings for maan. She once again experiencing the sweet and caring side of maan. No doubt that she was falling more for him. This stranded time with together was a best part for her.

Still he was not that free to her. She had to make him talk about his life experiences. Every small thing that he shared or she shared with him was making her fall for him more & more.

He knew what she is feeling for him still he didn't make it obvious.

But seeing his back records and his bad reputation for woman, will he accept her so soon.? Will he be the same as now when they go back to normal routine.? Or again he will shut himself under his hard shell.?