Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: its_me

First of all... thank you so much for updating...

Now coming to the update...

Definitely short (or so I felt ðŸ˜‰) in comparison to what we are used to getting from you ... But surely awesomely written as always...

And...

I am so loving ... This Storm... In fact the entire situation they are in...

This is what they exactly needed... These kind of circumstances were actually crucial to bring them both closer... A situation where they both have to stick to each other and not even think of going separate ways...

It's one of the turning points of the story according to me...

The way geet stayed by Maan's side... Her opening up with him... Sharing her most personal feelings... It's definitely a big step...

But what I loved the most was... The last line... where Maan said that ... I am there for you...

Oh... just loved it...

Eagerly waiting for the next part

That was 3000 words! And definitely  not short while writing. Lol

Thank you so much! I feel great pleasure when I read that the readers enjoy the story because every chapter is almost a gamble for a writer.

Yes, such circumstances were needed for them to be pushed together where they won't be able to run and hide from each other. Definitely a turning point.
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: purrple_orchids

Lovely update!

Thanks for the pm
Hoping for a sooner  next update😊

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

Very well written
Love it
Life is been so unfair

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaftGirk

Storm is causing quite a uproar, though we've just recently been hit with pest from the west and beast from the east (storm Emma) which resulted in a few incidents and casualties (I assume the elderly where hit the worst like any other winter) but the snow this year was something else, waist deep snow; we where literally snowed in. Last time we had it this bad was in 2010, but without the strong winds or the coldness so it wasn't as bad. However it was nothing like your story lol

This sounds typical but I'm scared of thunder claps like Geet and all Indian show actresses lol but it jumps me up big time. Geet thinking of family and Maan being in that list, atitally shows his position or value in her life, though right now she hasn't give it a thought but going by your last reply I'm assuming she will.

The word briefcase reminds me of my dad lol, he has this beige briefcase which he used and still has. That's the only man (or person) I personally know that has one lol, though my brother carries his own but it's more business/laptop bag ideally a briefcase lol but no one calls it that. So daddy comes to mind with the mention of geets briefcase. You might be thinking this girl has officially lost it lol

Maans care and responsibility towards his staff is to another level. I liked that, though it is the stupidest decision ever what good would arguing over the phone do; but Geet managed everything. I defo liked geets authority over Maan and him silently following her orders though reluctantly but still. For that reason only (and many more) I say that Geets the brain and maans the Beauty lol

The journey to the stadium and the whole buildup of the chapter reminded me of movies like 'the day the world stood still' 'world war z' and 'I am legend' like it's a national crisis type situation but very well written and the emotion and outplay was intense. Geets being the support and then breaking down all made sense and added dimension. Needless to say I liked Maan being there and being her pillar.

Gosh this whole update reminded me if a childhood dream of wanting my town to flood, especially my street lol so I can jump out of bedroom window and into the water to play with my friends. Obviously back then I didn't realise the implications of the work involved, all I knew was that out town was never going to be affected by floods since we lived at the highest point in the country which seemed unfair but now I'm grateful lol. I also didn't realise that with flooding water would seep into the house. How gullible was I?

Thank you for a great chapter and can't wait to read what the storm does for maaneet
Can't really say anything for Maan in this chapter other than he us a bit of fool and a hero embroiled into one but my Geet is a shining star

ThAnks Marium

I wouldn't be wrong to state that this comment took the longest time for me to read (I'm a very slow reader at times I'm distracted lol). But I really enjoy your comments every single time.

Alright, I've never been in any such storm so I'd already put up a disclaimer before the chapter started. I've been in floods, however, and that was a nightmare I prefer not to revisit. So yes, be thankful that your childhood dream never came close to turning true!

With the word briefcase, I hardly ever get the image of that hard-body case which has those clip locks and all that. But yeah, now that you've mentioned, I'm getting that image so maybe I should change the word to something else...

I say, both are beauty and brains combined. They take turns being each. ðŸ˜†

Actaully, since I've never been in such a situation as shown in the story, the lack of experience did cause me to turn to movies to describe what it would be like. I haven't copy pasted but I have taken idea from a movie you have not named here. Lol

Thank you for always leaving such enjoyable feedback. So glad to have you here!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

Soo sorry for the late response. This was such an awesome update. I like the responsibility that Maan feels towards getting his staff safely away from the danger. I also liked that Geet was the only one that could get through to him and the fact that she waited to leave with him. The ending part of the chapter with Geet opening up to him about the loss she felt was beautifully written. Fantastic job as always and looking forward to what is in store next.   

Its perfectly fine. I take my own time when updating, after all. ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much! It's always uplifting to read your kind words!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgmiss2003

Loved the update. It made me so emotional.Geet talking to Raya as she was worried. Maan has come long way. Being so responsible. Good to see Geet staying with him rather than going with the staff. Geet remembering her parents was really emotional. I really liked that she shared it with Maan. They were there for each other in this hard time. Being the real selves. Thanks for this amazing chapter. Well written. 

Thank you so much! So pleased you enjoyed the update.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi234

Nice update

Maan was worried fr his staff could risk his life but geet doesn't left his side n dragged him wid her
Geet emotionally remembering her parents... N maan consoling her n telling he is there fr her is lovely
Waiting fr nxt

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaintedSky

Hope this storm brings them closer, and realize their feelings.

You never know...
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeygrape

I couldn't leave without you." iam shocked to see her admitting this to him. Her admitting this to herself also surprises me.. However i am happy to see this happening😃

Ufff the last line just did something to me.. Eagerly waiting for her reaction😊

Surprises are definitely lined up now. ðŸ˜‰