Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Part 52 -  So storm came two days early and made everyone run for their life. the hotel were supporting enough to send them away to safe place for few days. Same way maan was worried for his colleagues who were his responsibility. He has to make sure that everyone was safe and all together.

Geet didn't stop herself showing her emotions in front of maan. She was genuinely worried for him. She waited for him to come with her in the last bus when others already left. Her worried looks for him made him little calm and go with her.

We vent out our emotions once the tension alleviates from us. She could see how miserable everyone's situation and her strong faade faded away. Liked how maan supported her even though he was tensed and helpless.

Last line was so assuring that gives hope that soon both will be together.

Very well put there. We vent our bottled up emotions once we're out of a situation which needs us to keep ourselves together.

Last line is definitely something to hold on to!

Thanks for being around, Madhuri! Much appreciated.
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aaj realize hua
kissi ke chehre pe muskan laane ke liye kitna kuch karna padta hai 😃
just your thought itself is deeply appreciated 🤗
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

First of all I want to applaud you for the scene creation 👏

It was superb; like watching a film in front of my eyes.

The panic, the rush, the urgency captured so very well that it felt real.

Amazing work considering that all we have are words and the nature of them to create that panic, that response in the reader.

Now coming to the resident fence dweller 😆

How the mighty ran off the fence and pulled him to safety, pushed him to the right direction when all he kept thinking about was others.

Oh and that line; A world without him in it was not one she wanted either.. haiye at last my jhalli is alive.

Her eyes are well and truly opened.

The crisis has shattered both their hard stances on keeping it status quo.

He can't see her hurt or hurting for what is lost either; he never could.

He won't open for his sake but to see her in pain, he puts himself out there to be hurt again.

I am here for you.

So hard to say when you have been shattered but so easy when you can't stop loving someone.

He has always tried to give her what she wanted; that distance, that professionalism, that space.

And now she wants comfort, care and he is there,

I feel fulfilled by this chapter.

Romance at its peak as far as I can feel.

Truly I have no words for this guy.

Love it so much.

Thank you for updating.

Thank you so much Avi! Your words always have the power to make me feel like I am churning out a good story after all, when in fact I believe otherwise. You are too kind with your words.

And how do you do that? Figure out and sieve the good in Maan. Isn't that partiality? 😆

Seriously though, your comments are awaited every time. Thanks for being here! 🤗
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaftGirk

And I am back with another song, this one is close to my heart and likely so, the walls are falling lol and quite figuratively too with my dang heart slightly warming for Maan in tinsy winsy

And I am back with another song, this one is close to my heart and likely so, the walls are falling lol and quite figuratively too with my dang heart slightly warming for Maan in tinsy winsy bits lol

Born as a boy I'm taught to not feel,

so I only found a way to suppress it all

My walls are tall

[Chorus]

But the wind has changed

My walls are weakening

They're gonna fall soon

And I'm gonna need you

It's been night for days

And I don't feel the same

They're gonna fall soon

And I'm gonna need you

Ruben walls

I think his charade, his act, his indifference towards Geet is falling and so are the walls he built between him and Geet especially after the last few updates. The two dates clearly show how he has changed and maybe even against his will. He couldn't even stand to be around Geet at first and now they are so comfortable around one another. I can't wait for them to be in love, in real love where both accept one another wholeheartedly and make each other know of it. I do hope when Geet opens her heart, Maan is there to listen and for some reason I reckon this would happen soon with them being locked in the stadium due to the adverse weather. However a bigger hope would be for Maan to share his grief with Geet, that's when he will truly open and need her. In actual sense, they would only then be able to proceed in this relationship. I can't wait for you to update.

Thank you for this awesome story and do update when you can Marium (before I turn mad visualising this Maan and Geet in every song I hear lol)

OK back to relaxing before mum catches me and forces a punishment, cant leave without my phone just for the sack of GF lol, she won't get this but I couldn't help but post it here as usual; music and maaneet make a great combo lol

Hope to see you soon

Your song suggestions remind me of a friend who always had so many suggestions for every chapter.

And you pick quite apt songs considering the story.

Maan's walls fall or not, I need to push your walls against Maan to fall sooner. Lol

This storm is definitely a turning point in their lives. What is not known is how they cope with the feelings stirred within each of them when they are safe and sound and they have the option of running away from each other...
mayyo thumbnail

I know that last song didn't fit the situation, and I heard this after years. So couldn't hold back from posting this even when i'm meant to be relaxing my hand.

It's been so very long
But you're still here with me
And though I'm so alone
I'm thankful everyday
You're trying all the time
I know how bad it hurts
But we are on the line
That cannot let us burn

And if someone out there is a cure for this shit
I'd give my all to get to it

Every night I lay me down
Fold my hands and close my eyes
Every night I pray for time
One more moment, one more try
I, I, I want you to come back
Oh lay down here in my arms
I'd light up every dark on your way
Baby all of your pain you can lay it on me
Yeah
You can lay it on me
Yeah

And if I could let go of the hope, then maybe
I could settle for just being with you baby

Inna/Boiler Lay it on me

I mixed up the lyrics to match the story slightly lol. Maan though, is who I relate to as always lol. Though I hate, I still don't like him (ignoring your comment of the more I deny the more I'm making myself believe lol, personally I already know I don't like him even if the world i.e. you is set out to oppose lol). But he's been through a bad heartbreak, I agree to Geet's decision; she did what was right for her and no one can drag her down for it, not even Maan. But deep down he still wants her and from the looks of it, so does she now. But I love that he still wants her to share her pain with him and maybe one day he'll have the courage to ask why? Hopefully stand to understand her situation too. But I have faith in him. He is the type of guy that would wait for his beloved no matter what (even if he did waver a little in the middle lol), till the end of time. BTW I love this song. 

What happened to your hand?

Last song fit well and this is even better. Lol
Love him or hate him but you still can't ignore him 😆
mayyo thumbnail

And I'm back with a song, ok this isn't perfect for the current timing of the FF but here goes nothing:

As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love me, love me

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl
I'll be your Hova, you can be my Destiny's Child on a scene girl
So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to fly
Just take my hand

As you love me we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love me

For all the show and prop, I still think it's Maan's song; he loves her quite deeply. However annoyed i am at him but can never loose faith in his love. He loves Geet too dearly, according to me. Certain actions and spoken words from his side told me so.

Now if I've read it wrong, then ofcourse you know who'll I'll blame, MAAN lol

Do write soon Marium, waiting since ages

Wow. You have so many song suggestions up your sleeve.

Haha! Ye acha hai! Blame Maan for everything! 😆
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mayyo

Thank you so much Avi! Your words always have the power to make me feel like I am churning out a good story after all, when in fact I believe otherwise. You are too kind with your words.

And how do you do that? Figure out and sieve the good in Maan. Isn't that partiality?😆

Seriously though, your comments are awaited every time. Thanks for being here! 🤗

yes 😆
usually i am not partial to Maan but this one I am 😆
You are most welcome 😃
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Hi, came across this FF a few weeks ago and catching up on the prequel and sequel right now.

Very well written and gripping story do far. Your writing style is very realistic and can feel the pain and aching suppressed love of two friends who can stay away from each other yet won't admit of long term relationship (at leadt for Geet).

I feel Geet is as confused as a lot of girls who are brought up with Indian values of not having a boyfriend or love marriage and she does not have the courage to accept what her heart wants.

There is a big transformation between the old Geet vs the current more confident Geet yet she is not brave enough to accept what she wants. Just like how she was pushed to join Khurana Construction, she needs a push to accept that she loves Maan too. Who will give her that push? Does Maan now realize that's how she is wired and approach her accordingly? He is not a young, fragile boy anymore... he is a shrewd businessman and can make things go his way, if he wanted... as he said before people can be manipulated into anything and there is no such thing as fate.

In the last 2 chapters I can already see Geet's heartbeat raising with and around Maan... will she let that feeling grow on her further?

Once again, Lovely FF and please write it at the pace you have in mind just don't stop writing and continue soon!

Could you please add me to your pm list?

Hello! Welcome to the story. It's a pleasure knowing you've enjoyed the prequel as well as the sequel so far.

Some of the things you've read very accurately throughout and most of your questions will be replied to in the coming chapters.

Thank you so much for leaving your valuable feedback. I've had a gala time reading all your thoughts and they will be replied to in no particular order.

Also, if you've noticed the dates of every update, or at least the date of when I started, you'd know that I don't plan to leave the story midway, however slow I update. :)
mayyo thumbnail

After finishing reading both the FFs, missing it more...

The last 2 parts were so well written with the catastrophic event and the hussle around it... it felt like I was watching a movie or news where people are fledging and a natural disaster is about to strike.

How will Maan and Geet get to know each other better during this 2 days refuge... i hope they get closer emotionally and Geet realises and accepts what she has in her heart. She definitely has a special place that's beyond love for Maan... I hope Maan makes her see that too. I wonder what is going through Maan's mind sometimes. I know you are writing this from Geet's pov, which is good but just want to know if he still loves her and waits for her acceptance or if he truly does not care about that part anymore... well what am I asking... I already know my answer. He of course loves her and will move mountains to be with her. I hope to see that happening now... c'mon hero time to shine further show your irresistible charm!

Thank you so much!

This was probably the most difficult chapter to write so far because of the intensity it had to project. I'm glad I could somewhat create the scene I wanted to.

The answer to your "how" is just this close. So wait up!
Maan is purposefully kept a mystery. There is only one time I wrote Maan's POV in this story and that was very sketchy. I do have some portion of the story planned through his eyes but that's going to come after I reach a set milestone, which I cannot disclose now. Until then, happy guessing! Lol
mayyo thumbnail

Just read this all over again and can tell Maan still loves her ... but this time he is not going to admit and wait for her confession, even if it is forever.

Am I right?

Continue soon please

My fingers are itching to tell you if you hit the mark with this one or not but I'm afraid I'll have to keep mum.