Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..SHIVANI..

lol he is not even 10% as talented as ashaji... She is one of the best singers in India πŸ‘

Kehne mein kia jaata hai?πŸ˜† Har ek ka apna opinion hai... Msybe someone does not like Asha Ji's singing and he happens to be a singer.. Would it be acceptable if he goes on record to say it as she did? No.. He would be torn apart just because the lady in question happens to be a senior
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Kehne mein kia jaata hai?πŸ˜† Har ek ka apna opinion hai... Msybe someone does not like Asha Ji's singing and he happens to be a singer.. Would it be acceptable if he goes on record to say it as she did? No.. He would be torn apart just because the lady in question happens to be a senior

If he had to say that, he would have been thrown out of Bollywood πŸ˜†

She insulted him and did not criticize him. 
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

well what she said is truth, arjit is not that talented,. ashaji is kind of rude sometimes though πŸ˜† 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..SHIVANI..

well what she said is truth, arjit is not that talented,. ashaji is kind of rude sometimes though πŸ˜† 

As I said, opinionπŸ˜† You think he is not talented.. I think he is talented but overused.. I don't have a problem with opinions.. Its the rudeness of seniors towards the juniors which is vert off putting
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As I said, opinionπŸ˜† You think he is not talented.. I think he is talented but overused.. I don't have a problem with opinions.. Its the rudeness of seniors towards the juniors which is vert off putting

i too think he is talented, maybe not too much like sonu nigam etc. but still he is! And agreed about him being overused! So much that i got bored listening to those again and again πŸ˜† but he really has a very soulful voice, which sets him apart!

Imagine if Arijit turns around and say, I will try to improve.. Pity someone did not say that to you otherwise you too could have improved upon your monotonous singingπŸ˜†

Then he would look like a clown because sorry, she is anything but monotonous though...

But I agree( I did not watch the video or what and how she said it)...Seniors and especially the high achievers should have a way to pass on criticism about their juniors...Criticism to only improve the talent, not rude remarks which can kill the morale to do better...
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plz chk my vm too :) O zalima turned o dushmana :) Sonu+SRK ...a fan thing β€οΈ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V2vg1E1fmI[/YOUTUBE]
NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonu's voice suits so well for SRK, also Shaan's. It's a pity we don't hear their songs any more. 
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

If he had to say that, he would have been thrown out of Bollywood πŸ˜†

She insulted him and did not criticize him. 

She said, she likes him. He sings well, with Sur. Only thing which bothers her is, he does not change his voice. How is it an insult and not criticism?

She said, she likes him. He sings well, with Sur. Only thing which bothers her is, he does not change his voice. How is it an insult and not criticism?

Is it? Now I have to really watch the video for myself...I just felt really lazy to check it out and went by the title as I also agree with it...