Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
but i want to share something with you all too ... Arijit singh face cricisim on singing in one voice ...and Sonu nigam faced crictisim on singing in different voices :D 

As since 90's it was only Sonu Nigam who could change his voice for different songs ...he got a lot of criticism from film critics that Sonu Nigam sing many songs but he change his voice for every song he sing ...he dont sing in one voice ...Is baat per Sonu ko ghusa agaya tha and he washed everyone in the award function and said ke logoon ko mujhse shiqayat rahi hai kafi saloon se ke main ek awaz main nahi gata toh i would want to tell them main karsakta hoon isleya mujhse music directors karwatay hain jo nahi karte woh nahi kar sakte ...i have been asked to change my voice for different songs ...isleya baray agar bachoon ke ghaltiyaan nikalte rahenge toh i would never be able to grow ...mera hosla parast hojayega...i am from middle class family and i need your support

Angry Sonu In Video :) 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J57U2QgTiU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by iambest - 7 years ago
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
finally some one said it๐Ÿ˜†
he is sounding the same to me in most songs which are releasing,yes he does have a melodious voice though
Edited by djoker - 7 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
There is a fine line between criticism and being rude.. Seniors should understand that while talking about their juniors.. If a junior says something about the craft of a senior, all hell breaks loose
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

There is a fine line between criticism and being rude.. Seniors should understand that while talking about their juniors.. If a junior says something about the craft of a senior, all hell breaks loose

She is geriatric now so the symptoms are showing ๐Ÿ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anachronist

She is geriatric now so the symptoms are showing ๐Ÿ˜†

Imagine if Arijit turns around and say, I will try to improve.. Pity someone did not say that to you otherwise you too could have improved upon your monotonous singing๐Ÿ˜†
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank God ! She is absolutely right !! Though I kind of liked a few songs AS sang , like 'Jiya' and 'Zara Si dosti Kar le' but he has no versatility , nor an amazing voice . Can not figure out why he is getting songs after songs . Nowadays I like very few songs that BW movies churn out . 99.9% are pure torture for the ears actually . 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I don't agree he's sung some upbeat songs and sounds different lol those Older singers are such haters!
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
. Edited by Arshi1195 - 7 years ago
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Imagine if Arijit turns around and say, I will try to improve.. Pity someone did not say that to you otherwise you too could have improved upon your monotonous singing๐Ÿ˜†

lol he is not even 10% as talented as ashaji... She is one of the best singers in India ๐Ÿ‘
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I like his songs however there is no variety. Not in his singing but because most songs are sung just by him because he is the flavour of the season his voice is very in your ears now. Any new song and I wish its not arijit. His voice is over used now.
The music industry has stopped flourishing in India I feel. So much auto tune that when you listen them live its so bad. Sonu, Kumar Sanu, UditN, Shaan amazing singers and shame Bollywood is not making them sing more.
The other day I was listening to Made in India and now we have Yo Yo and Badshah.