Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Are you sure its people's love or because of there is not much choice being offered?

To this day any doubt Sonu or Rahat's voice is preferred over any of these rookies?

Audiences never take anything that is below standard...Even bollywood doesn't have much choice but still when an SRK does a Fan or an HR does an MJ people trash it. And if it was only about choosing the best from a  limited choice, Arijit would be a mediocre, seasonally successful singer and not the phenomenon he is. 
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

Arijit will be a legend and we would know his worth once he is gone.. He is better than Sonu Nigam ever was imho. I've seen Old singers who aren't in their prime and not getting work often criticizing him every now and then which proves that sabki jalti hai usse... Can any of the current singers including Sonu Nigam sing 'Phir Le Aaya Dil' as good as him??? I don't think so... 

Edited by Resident_Evil - 7 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arijit will be a legend and we would know his worth once he is gone.. He is better than Sonu Nigam ever was imho. I've seen Old singers who aren't in their prime and not getting work often criticizing him every now and then which proves that sabki jalti hai usse... Can any of the current singers including Sonu Nigam sing 'Phir Le Aaya Dil' as good as him??? I don't think so... 

U serious?? Arijit better than Sonu?? Arijit can only dream of Sonu''s variation. If ever Sonu sings any of Arijit songs am sure he wud do a fab job but cannot say the same about Arijit! Arijit wud turn a satrangi re into a lullaby.

I bet you are being sarcastic!
sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I dont care much about the singers, but channa mereya is best in arijit singh voice.. The emotions i feel hearing that song, never get that feel in any other version i have heard of it..
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by iambest - 7 years ago
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont compare kid with father :D
Main Sapna Dekhta Tha Ke "Sonu Nigam" Se Main Baat Karoonga - Young Arijit Singh 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPrLvKIr_SU[/YOUTUBE]

:P and you should listen this ghazal to know what sonu can do with phir lee aya dil :D the intensity in his voice is something else

Sari Hairat Hai Meri Sari Ada Uski Hai

Begunahi Hai Mere Aur Khata Uski Hai

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPELptnVCFQ[/YOUTUBE]

Shola tha jal bhuja hoon 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu6GwhZzXPE[/YOUTUBE]
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Papon is a very under-rated singer. Love love love him!!! Excellent voice modulation too!Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 7 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't care much for the voice of Arijit. He is lucky to get good songs. Anybody with a good decent voice can make most of the songs he sings sound great. His songs become popular and hence he gets more songs. A song like Channa Mereya is great for it's tune but the voice doesn't add much to it! 
Go listen to a Sonu Nigam song that you never heard or don't even like. The voice itself will move you! Then go listen to Arijit and you will see how flat his voice is. It's best to see unplugged version.

Edit: Oh and there was Atif Aslam too. 😆 I love the songs he sings but never liked his voice.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 7 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Papon is a very under-rated singer. Love love love him!!! Excellent voice modulation too!

Papon is next big thing in BW . Mark my words !!
His voice is silk 😃