[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0xfLTZgx4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
OMG...finally someone said it! I totally agree! His is the most monotonous and boring voice I have ever heard...
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
There will be people who'll criticise her and say stuff like she's cribbing, she wants her two mins of fame etc...but she said the truth.
So finally someone said it! And those who'll say its a publicity stunt, Asha Bhosle is more popular than many of the singers of this generation. :)
His voice is most suitable for singing the one note 'lullabies'...He almost spoilt 'channa mereya', but for the wonderful music,lyrics and brilliant expressions by Ranbir and Anushka!
Every time I hear a song by him, I couldn't help but wonder how exactly is he getting work in the industry with such a one note, monotonous voice- when there are other more deserving singers going jobless!
Edited by cricketfan1 - 7 years ago
-Shreyaa- thumbnail
Finally someone called him out! He sings well but his voice is limited and suits only certain types of songs. Bollywood seems to work in phases, first, earlier it was Shaan and Sonu Nigam, then Neeraj Sridhar, Mohit Chauhan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Yoyo honey Singh and now its Arijit Singh until he's replaced by the next big thing. 

Originally posted by: -Shreyaa-

Finally someone called him out! He sings well but his voice is limited and suits only certain types of songs. Bollywood seems to work in phases, first, earlier it was Shaan and Sonu Nigam, then Neeraj Sridhar, Mohit Chauhan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Yoyo honey Singh and now its Arijit Singh until he's replaced by the next big thing. 

Sonu and Rahat are a class apart...Other than that, I agree!
NeutralBitiya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought it was only me who found his songs monotonous sung with same vocal expression.

Originally posted by: NeutralBitiya

I thought it was only me who found his songs monotonous sung with same vocal expression.

No, his voice puts me off and kills the repeat value for the song...
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Who cares until his songs are striking a chord with the audience n masses? Whats the use of a superlative highly technical singer who cant connect with masses. This has nothing to do with Asha Bhonsle and her opinion might be right but again does it really matter until people love Arijits voice?
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Ashi-ji, gone are the days when Bollywood playback singers had to do over the top mimicry in their singing. It is the era of subtlety. Saying something without hammering it home. Embrace it didi.