Supriya Pilgaonkar unhappy

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A few weeks ago we heard that SP was unhappy about her role and she spoke to the makers. The story (read CRAP) we are watching now, is worse than anything else. Ishwari's character has finally gone to the point where it is impossible to redeem her.
Only if tomorrow she takes a U-turn stating that "she became emotional and insecure and wanted to test Sonakshi if she really respects her sasu ma, and that she would be happiest if the treatment is successful, but she wants her son and DIL to be happy", could be the saving straw. Otherwise, if there is anything else, like not answering, or someone else answering or shushing Sona, then obviously, Ishwari is beyond any redemption whatsoever.

Also, our belief was that Dev would support Sona and redeem himself in this track, but looks like he is inching (rather fleeting) towards the path of no redemption himself. His wife has lost trust in him, and he will realize it when she will ask her concern directly to sasu ma tomorrow. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Somehow Dev is confusing everyone. When I see him I remember the movie "BETA" where Anil Kapoor's character would bother less for his wife and his own mother even though he loves his wife a lot.
Is this show modernised version of this movie? I am suspecting it is. Which means, Dev is never going to learn. Honestly, this is not a believable trait of a tycoon. I hope CVs show it in a more practical way.

I cant digest Dev Dixit, business tycoon, self-made that too...can bend all rules, but is soo foolish when it comes to his own personal life.

Shravan kumar is the new-era business tycoon👎🏼