Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
K&Husna both of you are enchantresses
I will come back with a detailed comment.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Husnaa. 🤗
Seriously, when you guys update I'm like wowza, I will get some more reasons to just stare at those beauties you both create. <3

Now to begin with, I don't watch either Haasil or IB but I absolutely adore the gif set of the trio. The gorgeous use of nude in them is swoon-worthy. *_*
The use of blue in the Siggis is damn. ❤️
It's like I always say you're the queen bee of every ps-ing beginner. :*
The all women set from IB is equal prettiness, the understated use of red is just amazing! 👏
The Laal Ishq set is another beauty!! ❤️
Black and White texture in it is dayyum! 
I watched some bits and felt that the body paints session was too sanskaari cuz if you ask me I have more sinful ideas for this! 😆😆☺️

But my favorites from the update has to be Gauri Omkara sets and even the Gauri Siggis. <3
The Textures, The colors are just so so so gorgeous! 
Congratulations for winning the banner contests. <3

Now for requests, I would love if you made some text gifs for me on Osman and Saba from Baaghi and even on Saba too. 😳

Update Soon. 
Edited by .Archangel. - 6 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely loved this update. Each and every signature has turned out beautifull.. your styles are great... especially, this one:-

phenomenal!👏
Edited by Sano88 - 6 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
you both friends are great inspiration when it comes to styling! 😳
I don't evevn get those ideas in my head no matter how much i think! 😵

Those gifs on omkara gauri are mindblowing.. the colouring you've done on them is out of this world. 👏 hasil  signatures are great too - styles are aweome yet again..👍🏼

ps : sorry for not being regular!

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shrinika13

Loved everything in the Haasil stuff, but this one. https://i.imgur.com/GumZfWV.gif This is pure magic, I was staring at it for like minutes on end when I saw it. I am not kidding. 😳 Is it free to use? Because I really am in love with it. 

Sure, you can. Everything I put up here is free for use unless stated otherwise. 😃
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Those IB stuffs😳
Reserve
---------------------------------------------------

Commenting on all the missed updates here

Such gorgeous stuffs der both of u😳

Husna's update

Pg 55

Loved the maya thappad ones😆Finally the show ended🥱😆

The coloring on the AdNi and Shivika gifs look fabb 😳

And those psd's look absolutely great⭐️

Pg 69

https://i.imgur.com/BEEGumO.png This siggy looks classylove the texture used😳

AniRi r amazingand those gifs look adorable😆

The entire lot of shivika and rikara gifs r love😳 I really dono wat word to put up here😳bas saving everything for use☺️

https://i.imgur.com/39rNTvf.png This siggy looks soo pretty perfect blending and coloring❤️

And congozz 4 winning the BC 🥳

K's update

P- 61

Brilliant stuffs der K and glad to see u back😳

https://i.imgur.com/C4TMdKM.png This looks like a painting love the texture and coloring here❤️

https://i.imgur.com/dhzRFqZ.png This is a total Stunner😳 Loved how the texts r placed and also the blending of the pics😳

P- 67

Another fantabulous update😳

Ha! I missed ur icons😳 

I love these 2 the most

https://i.imgur.com/b3kmAD9.png Loved the texture used in the Maya siggy

https://i.imgur.com/wOTbOhf.png And this greeyish texture looks amazing as well

Mindblowing work both of you such magical stuffs u guys make

--Aishu--

Edited by -PyaariBhootni- - 6 years ago
Bijal.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Such a stunning update Husna!
Hassil sigs are gorgeous, loved the texture you used! 
The gif set of Gauri has to be my fave! The coloring is so beautiful! 
Loved the Rikara confession set, your colorings & styles are so damn amazing! 
Keep making such awesome stuffs!🤗
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Husn hai tera suhana,
PS aisey kare jo kardey deewana,
Marshallah roop ka hai khazana,
Kabhi toh hum jaise aashiqon pe hai tujhe lootna

Waah! Waah !

IDK for what reason my name is shining in bold in the introduction section (given that you are such a flatterer and my name doesn't deserve to be there) but I'm feeling jubilant and feel like raising my collars up with swag 🤣 Maybe your shame is my dignity which will outshine your shame. WOOIILAA !

Thanks to almighty and his precious grace on me that whenever I feel extremely demotivated in life, my favourite people come with a bagful of AHHMAZESS. *drools* Feels like Christmas have arrived on November 😎

Haasil: Finally I'm happy that unemployment has bought bollywood stars to desi serials. The gifs and the pastel white colouring on them are heavenly. The signatures are so simple and cool. The abstract textures are so perfectly used. I love the textures, Hus :) 

Ishqbaaz: Your entire thread is on fire with there stuffs. The colouring on the AniRi gifs is top notch. Those red hues and the gradient effect is everything! Oh btw Chandna's hairstyle is quite tempting in the show. 

Well, indeed your Miss exquisiteness (hose name i don't know) is quite a charming woman. Where everyone has there own touch of PS, this style of yours is so smexiee that I might get head over heels. The vintage colouring is something I'm a fan, ac, cooler, pankha and everything you can add on to it. 

And then I saw these pair of signature gifs and I'm gasping for air right now. OKAY, keep no doubt regarding your outstanding work for which I'm currently running short of words but I wanna know how effortlessly she does her eyeliner. I always stumble upon her SO f**kING ACCURATE WINGED EYELINER and I'm so jealous peolous of it. :( It might take me some million years or never i guess to reach that amount of perfection. Oh and yes HUS, the scenes you picked as gifs are so gorgeous and they're so apt (shoutout to the colouring boom !).

Coughs deliberately to digest the fact that since when desi dramas got be so sizzling but then i realised there's no kissing haaw :O Bloody shit hopeless broadcasting rules. I see the creatives have loosely tried to adapt the scene from Rangrasiya movie. Although the entire scene was something which cannot be broadcasted on national television but who cares. The gifs are so bloody sexy and the colouring with b/w combination is on fire boss. This woman knows how to aesthetically make a scene way more gorgeous.

https://i.imgur.com/8XyukRb.gif : Okay now I'm just feeling like copying the text style entirely. Since past days i'm hunting for inspiration and seems like it's in front of my eyes :D The colouring is wooing me rn. And look how this woman combined the lyrics to the scene, you nasty chick!
and this too is highly vulnerable to be copied shamelessly. And many more as well. What do you eat bro for these amazing creativity which pops into your head? Why am I always lacking behind this stamina to PS. I really need to figure out the add-on hormones you people inject with. Like gosh, I'm just smitten over the aesthetics. 😳 

WHUTT , WINNER !! 😲😲😲 Jeez..PARTYYY !!! Congratulation my girl. 👏Well, there's this saying that a persons' main competitor should be himself and guess that it has turned into reality 🤣 Such an overwhelming experience must be for you, ain't it. :)

Husna, yun hi apna jhadoo dikhatey rehna. Apni PS ki khoobiyoon ko yun lootate rehna. Duaon mein tujhe yaad toh hamesha karte hai, kabhi in duaon ke khatir jaldi update karke humpe meherbaani kar dena. 
(I hope Husna doesn't stops talking to me after this nonsense drama 🤔)

Edited by Dips.. - 6 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail
great update
i love rikara stuff 😃
Vinilight thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome rikara creation buddy 👏⭐️😊