Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Husn my love,

There are a couple things I want to quickly point out because I no longer have the ability to write detailed comments on anything. I just have the ability to beat around the bush with impeccable diction but other than that, nothing. So, here, here, all this subtly colored beauty, I absolutely dig! All these GIFs especially have such great detail to them. Like the Gauri blended ones, wherein she's furious - I like everything from the text you've used and how you've used it and the whole update is a feast for them eyes, I swear on my HP possessions.

Now, thing number two, how cracking this is! You competed against yourself. Congratulations on the banner win. Cracking, and metaphorical. I wish you this boss-ness in all spheres of life. And I wish that you know that you winning something like a banner contest too lights me up like my street on Diwali. 😃

Now, personal favorite? Legit everything. You awesome. Suggestions? Do some Sherlock at least. Please.

Sincerely with love,
the game is never over, John.

🤗 
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou so much, wonderful update<33
this is my favorite
<33
-Saumya- thumbnail
Edited on the previous page.
Also my commenting skills require some polishing, I'm aware. ðŸ˜›
Edited by -Saumya- - 6 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saumya-

Edited on the previous page.

Also my commenting skills require some polishing, I'm aware. ðŸ˜›

Happy new year, bro! 🤗
-Saumya- thumbnail
Happy New Year to you too, Jedi of CC! 🤗

What exactly does this mean?
thegameison thumbnail

Happy New Year to you too, Jedi of CC! 🤗

What exactly does this mean?

I'm in the CC team and akin to a Star Wars soldier or whatever. 
Who knows. 

😆
-Saumya- thumbnail
I updated my signature box. 😛

thegameison thumbnail

I updated my signature box. 😛

This episode had me bawling my eyes out. I f**king want to be Meredith Grey when I grow up, I also want to be Alex Karev when somebody asks me about horrific love failures. Everything, everyone, YAAASSS! MAGIC EXISTS. 

Two weeks until the show returns.

Also, all seasons now streaming on prime video.

PS LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

-Saumya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: thegameison

This episode had me bawling my eyes out. I f**king want to be Meredith Grey when I grow up, I also want to be Alex Karev when somebody asks me about horrific love failures. Everything, everyone, YAAASSS! MAGIC EXISTS. 

Two weeks until the show returns.

Also, all seasons now streaming on prime video.

PS LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

This episode is definitely one of my top five. I loved every moment. The way they included everybody. And that speech. :') I also fell in love with this version of Such Great Heights. It went so well with the scene but Grey's always has had great music. But that moment when she's looking up and sees Ellis Grey, I cannot describe that feeling. It's like every moment has concluded to this.

Also this.

"Her house is covered in Christmas decorations because she won't let her husband take them down. Smells like muffins and she's smiling. When I picture her she's always smiling. I don't need to call her because I want it to stay that way."
MaYa.B thumbnail
this is my most fav Maya
love all the edit