Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Di first o all I am naraz app kahan the? You did not miss your Sweeto? Aur I was waiting for your ff kahan ho aap? πŸ˜› khush ho and happy new year πŸ˜‰ may your this year is full of surprises and remember I LOVE YOU AND THIS OS WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND MY IMAGINATION as usual you rock my rockstar Aur wo ff nahi likh rahe ho?

Happy new year
Stay blessed
Lots of pyaar
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
First of all I missed u a lot πŸ˜­ All good with u?  And this was way too beautiful..just like I imagined his reaction would beπŸ˜‰ Plz continue soon lots of love πŸ˜Š
CreativeAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey..very glad to read a new FF after many days..Especially at the beginning of a new year!! And actually I thought the same way u have written here when I saw her hot insta update with that walker's very deep quote..
Please next part jaldi update karo..I am eager to know what would happen next?!! :)
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhirpalak

Hey Di first o all I am naraz app kahan the? You did not miss your Sweeto? Aur I was waiting for your ff kahan ho aap? πŸ˜› khush ho and happy new year πŸ˜‰ may your this year is full of surprises and remember I LOVE YOU AND THIS OS WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND MY IMAGINATION as usual you rock my rockstar Aur wo ff nahi likh rahe ho?

Happy new year
Stay blessed
Lots of pyaar

Heeeyyy chweeto :) I missed you :( I miss that KaSu fans ki toli but then- :/
Anyway, leave all that. How are you ??? Busy toh nahi kahungi but I was lost in the chaos of life ! Thank you chweeto for all your kind words :) I LOVE YOU TOO :) Thank You ! I lost my files of that FF :(
And May this year & all the years ahead bring joy, safety, peace, gifts, memories, health, wealth & much more to you & your family babe :)

Lots of pyaar to you tooo :*
khjgj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

First of all I missed u a lot😭All good with u? And this was way too beautiful..just like I imagined his reaction would beπŸ˜‰Plz continue soon lots of love😊

Heeeyyy Prakriti ! How have you been ? Aw ! I missed you too ! All of you :(
Pucho mat yaar kya ho raha hai life me ! But koi nai, experiencing different emotions & seeing the different colours of life. In short, growing :')
Hehe. . Great minds think alike :D

Lots of Pyaar to you tooo :*
khjgj thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfCreativity

Hey..very glad to read a new FF after many days..Especially at the beginning of a new year!! And actually I thought the same way u have written here when I saw her hot insta update with that walker's very deep quote..
Please next part jaldi update karo..I am eager to know what would happen next?!! :)

Hi :) Thank You ! Again Great minds think alike ;) Haha !
Ikr ! She looks hot in that recent pic !!!!! I hope Kappu ne bhi dekha hoga ;) How can he resist ? :P
Loving your excitement ! Thank You :)

Lots of Pyaar to you :)
khjgj thumbnail
Not availableEdited by Kappumyfav - 7 years ago
khjgj thumbnail
Not availableEdited by Kappumyfav - 7 years ago
Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Do you think I have words for you? You are amazing as always I was imagining this stuff how can you always read my imginations? What is the secret? Lol. Please don't go stay here I want to talk to you forever; this story Is awesome the proposal was very romantic and wonderful

Lots of pyaar πŸ˜›