Isnt this love...Kind of..Supernatural?Rosid FS

NanduRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Roli Dwivedi was quite a piece of rock and stubborn from childhood..But something that made her go gaga was ...was...
Was kind of..Supernatural powers??
Or making it a lot simpler,GHOSTS??

Well,that is not something weird..99.9% children of her age suffer from this same chronical disease..
But the problem is that,Roli's was not chronical..It was acute..
Yes..She developed a soft corner for those ghosts..poor creatures..During her teens,she was almost addicted to Bram stocker and Goosebumps..

She acted really weird..Sometimes she found one or the other ghost coming to her for saying hi..

Her parents were poor orthodox..Hence she was termed to be captured by ghosts..Mantras and Tantras entered her life..She was beaten to death by that Swamiji..

She was locked in a room,with the connection to outside world only through a small window..

Thank god..She was locked with all her belongings..So she continued her Dracula and Harry potter novels..
She was also influenced by those supernatural stories prevailing in her own village..

Roli was born in a border of kerala-Tamil Nadu..So being very orthodox,her parents expected her to be within the four walls of the room always..

One such day,being terribly agitated,Roli determined her way to death..She saw a dream that night and Ma kali said that She,was a blessed child and was needed by the society for overcoming supernatural powers..

She eloped ..

Today,Roli Dwivedi is going to an isolated bungalow,With their team leader,Siddhant..

They both were selected by the society as their leaders..and siciety called them,DEMONOLOGISTS..Edited by cutenandanas - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kili poyeelo nandutti...Roliyum avalde team leaderum...differentaaa...hmmm...enne ippo aarengilum chikilsikkendi varoolo ente guruvayoorappa...
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
different & interesting os
swathi1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow different osEdited by swathi1992 - 7 years ago
NanduRosid thumbnail
ROLI,WE ARE GOING TO A BHARGAVEENILAYAM(GHOST HOUSE),AS PEOPLE CALL IT..SO YOU HAVE TO USE ALL YOUR MENTAL POWERS TO CONTROL THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS TRYING TO FOOL YOU..BEWARE ROLI..THIS IS GONNA BE THE MOST CHALLENGING TASK FACED BY YOU EVER..

AS IF I DIDNT KNOW!,THOUGHT HER..

ROLI NEVER LIKED THIS BOSSY NATURE OF SIDDHANT'S..BUT SOMETHING HAD ATTRACTED HER TO HIM..

ROLI AND SIDDHANT WERE THE TOUGHEST IN THE TEAM PLANNED BY THE GOVERNMENT..DUE TO SITUATIONAL REASONS,ROLI AND SIDDHANT HAD ONLY EACH OTHER DURING THIS MISSION..

ROLI HAD HER MENTAL POWERS WHICH SIDDHANT LACKED..BUT HE HAD BRILLIANCE AND COURAGE,WHICH WAS ALL NECESSARY FOR A DEMONOLOGIST..

THEY HADNT NOTICED THE TIME WHEN THEIR CAR ENTERED THE BUNGALOW..

THE BUNGALOW DIDNT LOOK MUCH SCARY IN THE DAYLIGHT..

BUT THEY KNEW,DEMONS ATTAIN MOST OF THEIR POWERS AT NIGHT,AND THEY NEED TO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL..

Edited by cutenandanas - 7 years ago
NanduRosid thumbnail
Guys,I understood that this storyline needs a bit description..

So I have changed this into an FS..

Next update today itself..
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
And in the first time in the history of RoSid...RoSid becum demonolgist...my goddd!!!!!like r they planning to scare the ghosts away with their tantrums??? but I think here ghosts also would love them and become Rosidians...n next tym a rosid campaign comes we will get some supernatural support...lol...anyway good going n all the best for ur competitions...I guess its sahodaya right????
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
pinne sidne oru manthravaadiyaayi imagine cheyyarinnu njan...ithram lookkanaaya manthravaadhi undaayal prethangal pettu poville nandu...
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome cool can't wait choti update soon
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

my goodness!!this is really so intriguing...unlike the loathsome ghost episodes in ROSID life in ssk, I'm very much impressed with this story...that's a fantastic job dear...it's awesome...amazing idea!

updt soon...wondering how they gonna deal with ghosts using their mental powers,courage,n brilliance...

n sorry for being late