Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

And Fawad Khan got ass-kicked out of Bollywood...so there.😊

How does Fawad come into this discussion... ???
Sometimes ignore my DP and respond objectively to posts!
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HarveySpecter

VIP was mad fun. But it should be left right there. It would be insane if VIP 2 can be anywhere close, but I am absolutely sure it won't be anywhere close cuz it's Soundarya at the helm. Last time she was involved, she made Kochadaiyaan. Poor Deepika is still reeling from that shock. πŸ˜†

Wait...Deepika signed a Tamil movie at the peak of her career? Hmmm...this is brand new information (kinda makes me feel a bit better).

But still why Kajol? WHYYY?? I was so praying that this was just a rumor but THIS she signs and the R. Balki movie turns out to be not happening. 
Resident_Evil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serotonin

How does Fawad come into this discussion... ???
Sometimes ignore my DP and respond objectively to posts!

Oh acha. I am sorry. I thought you were trying to diss Kajol. I am VERY emotional right now. πŸ˜­

Oh acha. I am sorry. I thought you were trying to diss Kajol. I am VERY emotional right now. πŸ˜­

LMAOO. Even if she disses Kajol, why do you HAVE to diss Fawad yaar?πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh acha. I am sorry. I thought you were trying to diss Kajol. I am VERY emotional right now.😭

Emotional about?
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Am surprised she signed this. For one I think they are just cashing in on the first film's success (which was entertaining) and Soundarya being associated with it makes it worse. If she is creatively involved with this in anyway, then God save the film πŸ˜†

She's directing it,I guessπŸ˜† . She should just stop with producing.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

And Thodari. BTW,  Thangamagan was also initially called VIP2 which they later retracted. Tab se I think they are just trying hard to cash in on the name πŸ˜†

You mean the one who played the boss' daughter? She hardly had any role though πŸ˜†

HAHA you remembered that god awful film. It got buried away. Thank god he had a better release soon after.

I know right! But thangamagan didnt have the same set of actors  though.

This one is legit all of the prior cast coming back and seems to be a proper sequel. I think Raghuvaran is married to his love and he is still wearing his mother's specs..Like someone said, i suspect she will be the evil god mother not exactly anything sweet.
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wait...Deepika signed a Tamil movie at the peak of her career? Hmmm...this is brand new information (kinda makes me feel a bit better).

But still why Kajol? WHYYY?? I was so praying that this was just a rumor but THIS she signs and the R. Balki movie turns out to be not happening. 

That was opposite the biggest superstar Rajnikanth. And she was the heroine.

Here we have Dhanush, who is quite popular, but is still a budding star. And I doubt she is Dhanush's heroine. 

But these are not the problems. The problem is with the director. She made an epic disaster called Kochadaiyaan before, and that's the only film she has made.

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali

She's directing it,I guessπŸ˜† . She should just stop with producing.

We all know what happened with KochadiyaanπŸ˜†
Resident_Evil thumbnail

Originally posted by: The-Dilettante

LMAOO. Even if she disses Kajol, why do you HAVE to diss Fawad yaar?πŸ˜†

Its just a reflex action. If someone disses your fav you have to diss whoever is in their avatar. πŸ˜›

Kajol ruining her career.