Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Has she signed a Tamil film? She is looking good here.
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
UGH!!!! Why Kajol?? WHHHYYY?? 😭 Why sign a Tamil movie, its like she wants her career to end. R.I.P Kajol's career. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am surprised she signed this. For one I think they are just cashing in on the first film's success (which was entertaining) and Soundarya being associated with it makes it worse. If she is creatively involved with this in anyway, then God save the film πŸ˜†
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

UGH!!!! Why Kajol?? WHHHYYY?? 😭 Why sign a Tamil movie, its like she wants her career to end. R.I.P Kajol's career. 

Whats wrong with a tamil film? Her previous tamil film got some NAs. So why this reaction?
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Am surprised she signed this. For one I think they are just cashing in on the first film's success (which was entertaining) and Soundarya being associated with it makes it worse. If she is creatively involved with this in anyway, then God save the film πŸ˜†

Dhanush might save the day. He did half the director's job for VIP1
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love her look here. Hope this is something worthwhile for her.   When is Anand Gandhi's film starting?Edited by ImagineMe - 7 years ago
Kajol set to ruin south india now? I don't like Dhanush and Kajol anyways. Will ignore.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she looks lovely. gosh i hops that it releases by me. she and dhanush look really nice as well
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@MoonBow- Am not sure..The reason why VIP clicked was because it was fun and entertaining. After a couple of flops, it looks like they are just trying to use the name and make a sequel out of it. And some of the caricarurish roles they write for vamps in movies is downright ridiculous. I mean even Sri Devi fell for itπŸ˜†  And Soundarya being associated with the film in any form just gives off bad vibes.  Edited by rogerrocks - 7 years ago