Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

UGH!!!! Why Kajol?? WHHHYYY?? 😭 Why sign a Tamil movie, its like she wants her career to end. R.I.P Kajol's career. 

EditEdited by The-Dilettante - 7 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Why is Kajol making a comeback in Tamil Industry? She will definitely ruin it.. 😭
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

@MoonBow- Am not sure..The reason why VIP clicked was because it was fun and entertaining. After a couple of flops, it looks like they are just trying to use the name and make a sequel out of it. And some of the caricarurish roles they write for vamps in movies is downright ridiculous. I mean even Sri Devi fell for itπŸ˜†  And Soundarya being associated with the film in any form just gives off bad vibes. 

Couple of flops? Which ones? Thangamagan ?

Kodi, his last film was a hit though. 

Yeah im afraid of that too. But i think VIP 1's Surabhi role is what Kajol is for. Some god mother role i hear. 
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
VIP was mad fun. But it should be left right there. It would be insane if VIP 2 can be anywhere close, but I am absolutely sure it won't be anywhere close cuz it's Soundarya at the helm. Last time she was involved, she made Kochadaiyaan. Poor Deepika is still reeling from that shock. πŸ˜†
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I hate you. You are making all the Kajol haters happy. πŸ˜­

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kajol looks good.. She is being dutiful wife. Trying to earn money which AD lost in Shivaay and also to create funds for future dream projects πŸ‘πŸΌ
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Serotonin

Kajol looks good.. She is being dutiful wife. Trying to earn money which AD lost in Shivaay and also to create funds for future dream projects πŸ‘πŸΌ

And Fawad Khan got ass-kicked out of Bollywood...so there. πŸ˜Š
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Couple of flops? Which ones? Thangamagan ?

Kodi, his last film was a hit though. 

Yeah im afraid of that too. But i think VIP 1's Surabhi role is what Kajol is for. Some god mother role i hear. 

And Thodari. BTW,  Thangamagan was also initially called VIP2 which they later retracted. Tab se I think they are just trying hard to cash in on the name πŸ˜†

You mean the one who played the boss' daughter? She hardly had any role though πŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 7 years ago
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nowadays Tamil Telugu or Marathi movies are much better than bw.i won't be surprised if many more bw actors moves to other Indian film industry.
She looks lovely here and dhanush is charming asalways