Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
How much money did Ajay lose in Shivaay? Can't figure out any other reason for doing this...

I like both Dhanush and Kajol so i won't mind this ðŸ˜†
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Apparently Aishwarya was offered the role but she rejected the offer.

That's too bad because I wanted to see Dhanush and Ash in a film.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtfnroWPnK4[/YOUTUBE]

http://newtamilcinema.com/dhanush-story-aishwarya-rai/
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO. EVERY film under the sun is offered to Aishwarya but she is so diyaloo that she refuses all of them. I guess she shares the same PR as Deepika. ðŸ˜‰
ponymo thumbnail
^It was reported by the local Tamil media. Her PR would probably plant stories in the national media at least.

Besides, the project is not as prestigious enough for someone to boast about it. ðŸ˜†

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aur local Tamil media ko kisnay khabar di? Do they have psychics in their news bureau? ðŸ˜‰

Of course Aishwarya gets offered everything under the sun. Her manager was supposed to meet Rohit Shetty to finalize Dilwale but she backed off the last minute beacuse she wanted Kajol to have the role. Same with Fanaa. She was even kind hearted to Deepika for refusing HNY and Padamati. She also wanted Amy Jackson to shine so she refused Baadshao even though she had signed it. I guess she wants to concentrate on her next with Mani Ratnam and the Kashmir love story with SLB. ðŸ¥±

Now If i say something then you'll report me to the mods for personal attack but i kindly suggest you stop trolling. If the movie isn't prestigious enough then why did you come prancing in here trying to start something? The mods should take a serious look at your posts and your history. 
ponymo thumbnail
^Of course there are no actual journalists in the industry and every article is a PR article as long as it doesn't toot the horns of your favourite. Lol. Why are you so scared I'll report you to the mods? Don't worry, I'm quite indifferent to your posts. 😆 Although sometimes you do amuse me too like now with your kind of thinking.

And who said I need your permission to post anything here? I will post anything I want, but looks like my posts make you feel the pinch for you to get into attack-mode when you were not even at the top of my mind while I posted here.