Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Kam dear,
Don't tell me your language skill is not good. I can tell your first FF had glitches but the story character descriptions were awesome. And don't tell me about MBKD. I'm a great fan of that one... It's perfection!

Like you I owe Nimmi too. I've started to write my average pieces of writings after she had inspired me though an PM. They're not much but enough to give me mental satisfaction. Thid thread is a great idea. I've bookmarked all my faves. This is now added to my list! 😳 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Dyuti

Edited by iamreader - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriously.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..  Thank you all.  

Hi dearies thank you all for your support. Without that I won't be here now. Thank you soo much for each and everyone, those who post your comments and those likes those secret readers for everyone. My hearty thank you and love. 

Now I needed an help, about posting the pics here. I have posted the pics before via imgur but now the imgur is totally changed I can upload the images but I can't get the bb-link. I'm using my mobile you all know that. Please help me with it. Before Sakshi helped me  it now I don't want to disturb her with my pm. She must be busy with her exams.

Please help meee.

With regards,

Kam...

Dear Kam,

Through mobile not too sure, but try this out.

And Imagur is a pain, I have now shifted to postimg.org - it looks cleaner for the window shows only my pics/gallery. The membership is free so no hassles there and the forum codes also easily visible, so if you want to put link directly on the post, simply click on the clipboard icon against the "hotlink for Forums" and paste it, in the post, where you want your image to be.

See if this helps.

love,
Nyna
Seriously. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Kam,

Through mobile not too sure, but try this out.

And Imagur is a pain, I have now shifted to postimg.org - it looks cleaner for the window shows only my pics/gallery. The membership is free so no hassles there and the forum codes also easily visible, so if you want to put link directly on the post, simply click on the clipboard icon against the "hotlink for Forums" and paste it, in the post, where you want your image to be.

See if this helps.

love,
Nyna

Love Nyna... I love you.. so it worked. He he he. But very small. No worries practice makes everything perfect. I'll learn it. But baby in your busy schedule, love you for helping me. Mmmuah.

Love you.

Kam..
Seriously. thumbnail
Dyuti darling thank you soo much, glitches just, you're kind baby. That was a shit of my work, even my six years daughter can write better. Love you darling.
Nimmi she is that kind, most of them. She tolerated me, still Sometimes I annoy her with my pm. Love you machan. Nimmi. 

Kam.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kam'πŸ€—
Congrats on index sweety ,.. and  Am I late to drop by πŸ˜•
Hope you and kiddo are doing good .. and your intro.. lady are u a superwoman ..😲

Well Angel was first story that struck me .. always special and its a league on its own ..ok I better stop warna I will go on and on about angel

And second  nyna on postimg.org , Thats best and esaist way to upoload pics .. no registration required and the direct link makes life hell lot easier ..

Congo once again buddy..

Love'
Lucky

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Kam'πŸ€—

Congrats on index sweety ,.. and  Am I late to drop by πŸ˜•
Hope you and kiddo are doing good .. and your intro.. lady are u a superwoman ..😲

Well Angel was first story that struck me .. always special and its a league on its own ..ok I better stop warna I will go on and on about angel

And second  nyna on postimg.org , Thats best and esaist way to upoload pics .. no registration required and the direct link makes life hell lot easier ..

Congo once again buddy..

Love'
Lucky

Kam, I think postimg also allows you to resize pic during upload (I always keep both sizes, the original and the one for IF in my hard disk and uploaded the resized pics) IF allows a maximum of 550 (w) * 1050 (though in the post pic link it is 999). Though popular size would be 450 to 500 and a maximum of 650 in height. Any pic with a greater height would make it difficult for mobile readers. However, if the original pic is smaller than this say 150 *250 do not increase, the pixels count might not change and the picture would appear grainy.

Lucky, postimg is truly so easy, I did not register initially, but subsequently did so, it is easier to access across all devices if you have an account, and you could create multiple galleries. 

love,
Nyna
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the beautiful thread and just say ur first story...was awesome made me smile...
Love it kam di...

Stay happy always...

Razia
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iamreader

Kam dear,
Don't tell me your language skill is not good. I can tell your first FF had glitches but the story character descriptions were awesome. And don't tell me about MBKD. I'm a great fan of that one... It's perfection!

Like you I owe Nimmi too. I've started to write my average pieces of writings after she had inspired me though an PM. They're not much but enough to give me mental satisfaction. Thid thread is a great idea. I've bookmarked all my faves. This is now added to my list! 😳 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Dyuti

awww Dyuti..
πŸ€—

you are a darling.
and your writings are anything but average. believe me.
you are a tremendous writer yourself. and i am happy and proud that i could play a small part in this beautiful journey of your writings.
love ya.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriously.

Nimmi she is that kind, most of them. She tolerated me, still Sometimes I annoy her with my pm. Love you machan. Nimmi. 

Kam.

love you back Machi.πŸ€—.
you are a special one you know that right!

and hey.. i don't tolerate you. i love you. and you never ever did, can or will annoy me.

big squishy hugs.
love.

edit: ouch i invaded your index thread. showie about that machi.😳. love ya. and me is too techno-challenged to help you but i think nynu has done great here.

Edited by Banjaaran. - 7 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

today must be my lucky day. and a truly happy one.
got to meet my Angels.. and here is one of the best.
bangaaramπŸ€—

love you bas.

gahh... i SO miss you girls.