Daredeviltry :- My Writing Index.(Note on page 8)

Seriously. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriously. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Seriously. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Seriously. thumbnail
Ii😃 Edited by Seriously. - 6 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Kam,
Congratulations - looking forward to read more (which I am be quite shameless, there are a few of your updates that I still have to comment / unres. Will do soon)

love,
Nyna
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow di🤗 you are superwoman😳
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello my dearest kam sisy
congrats for ur writing index thread it will make easy to read ur stories in future so thanks.
what u said about ur self about mingle with others & less talkative same pinch sisy I also like to spend my time in my room & difficult to mingle others why they have wrong impression about me like u said arrogant but I m not if I try then also I can't.u know how many jobs oppOrtunity I lost for that.
wow sisy u r a superwoman u manage all alone salute to u sisy.
& u r a one of the very good writer i have come to know across in this forum. for me also sanskar is the best character in sr.
best wishes always for ur health and family sisy if I ever come to India I will try my best to meet my sister & family.
Take care dear sisy
Bye
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Machi..
🤗

you are such a beautifully unique person.
never ever change from the way you are.

heartfelt congratulations for this treasure trove of yours. may you add many more gems.

thank you so SO much for your beautiful words for me. love you back. and no! your pms will never annoy me.. they bring me nothing but delight and smiles.
really touched and thankful that it was our Angel who brought you here.
and hey.. you know you really are a sweet soul. i was terrified that you will think of me as a patronizing idiot instead of being a helpful friend when i sent you that link. but you were just so sweet about it.
and you are a gifted writer.
i am just so happy that i got to meet, know and be friends with someone like you.

love you.
and sending you bestest regards..
and jhappis.

Sakkiyah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am really happy that in this forum i got a good friend like you.
In this forum i always loved your stories.For reading your stories
I became a member of this forum.
You always supported me...
Love you a lot

Seriously. thumbnail
😉😛..  Thank you all.  

Hi dearies thank you all for your support. Without that I won't be here now. Thank you soo much for each and everyone, those who post your comments and those likes those secret readers for everyone. My hearty thank you and love. 

Now I needed an help, about posting the pics here. I have posted the pics before via imgur but now the imgur is totally changed I can upload the images but I can't get the bb-link. I'm using my mobile you all know that. Please help me with it. Before Sakshi helped me  it now I don't want to disturb her with my pm. She must be busy with her exams.

Please help meee.

With regards,

Kam...
Edited by Seriously. - 7 years ago