Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Your such a angel that can never hurt anyone but just make them smile 
Stay happy and I will watch the creation for sure

All the best razia 

Stay positive 
Seriously. thumbnail
Love you guys, this is soo, iI soo touched. Will reply quickly, as for now I ran out of data. 
@Nimmi. I never knew this, that woman gave me the link I posted here. I tried it didn't link me to that page, I thought it was my mobile work, now I understood it was that sin work. Will
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriously.

Love you guys, this is soo, iI soo touched. Will reply quickly, as for now I ran out of data. 

@Nimmi. I never knew this, that woman gave me the link I posted here. I tried it didn't link me to that page, I thought it was my mobile work, now I understood it was that sin work. Will

yaa fixed the link if u can & 
I loved ur quotes its so true😊 

Bye 
love u sisy🤗
Seriously. thumbnail
Hey peeps. Nowadays a lot more notes from me. And this is one is a sorry note. 

Soo sorry, just now got a valuable.. asset.. called time to read my last updates of my two stories. I'm really really sorry, the quality of it was too low and I can see repeated scenes and dialogues in it. I'm going to blame it on my state of mind. It wasn't steady as before. It isn't registering what i was reading and typing. So please forgive me. 

I give you my word for better updates in future.

And I am not reading anything so my quality of knowledge about writing is diminished and my creative side too with my current situation. 

Hope you guys understand me. 

Kind Regards,

Kam.
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No worries we get it life gets in the way just keep :) always 
Seriously. thumbnail
Hey!!

How are you all? I'm good. So as I said I have prepared three covers for my new story named as ONCE IN A LIFETIME LOVE. Please help me select one. 

The reason behind this name is a story for other day.

Phew!! Posting pics in forum is one heck of a job, tiring and needs more patience. Yeah!!! I won. 

Nynu, love you babe. Though that ain't helping. Changing the width. Forum isn't friendly to mobiles. Though I found another way. Sending the link to my friend pm. Coping from the out box is worked. Love you again. Mmmuah.

Okay I like all three. One and three have an idea about the story. The second is my style. I love black and I goddamnly love that mask. Soo ended up in making that. 

It's a teen fiction from me.

Hope you liked this.

Love you,

Kam.

Edited by Seriously. - 6 years ago
Seriously. thumbnail
Why it is not appear to it's size. 680/ something. 
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Why it is not appear to it's size. 680/ something. 

IF sizes are 550 * 999 maximum, but it depends on what the original size of your covers were. I usually make them quite large (2200 * 3000 etc) and then resize for IF - if you do not resize before uploading, do not worry, in the picture posting window. set the width to 550 or 500 (provided your original size is larger ) and then press the preview button. IF automatically adjusts the height of the picture. 
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the three are beautiful, but it then depends on the story, 

First one - intriguing if the protagonist falls in love at the age of eight and is proved right that it is not a passing fancy but a profound truth. Cover 2 was more hinting at a mystery. Cover three - tells a tale of a love that lasted a lifetime and most probably survived beyond the clutches of death. I would go with One.

And Okay I checked the originals, in postimg, the sizes are pretty good and within the bandwidth for IF, did you resize them in the IF upload window?
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey!!

How are you all? I'm good. So as I said I have prepared three covers for my new story named as ONCE IN A LIFETIME LOVE. Please help me select one.

The reason behind this name is a story for other day.

" border="" alt="Lorem ipsum dolor" width="550" align="absmiddle">

Hope you liked this.

Love you,

Kam.

Technical fault will post the pics soon.

wow new story eagerly waiting for it.
covers incomplete u select what best u feel I m sure all loved it