poor geet stuck between father-son duo 
marriage certificate was signed 
dadimaa's plan again failed
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
part 16 superb 
geet asked maan family and he told her about dadi and dev 
and knowing how imp to maan she express her worry to him what is dadi doesnt accept her and amu and raise hand on character 
but maan said whatever will happen he will not care anyone and also take promise to her whaterver happen she will not leave him and go away from him 
omg dadi and dev reach hospital
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

part - 15

wow lovely amazing update..te way my maaneet ki love fight shows they love for ecah other and te way geet have to bear two arrogant skhurana,he he he..te way my maan zipped his mouth yes he can be don of business world but in front of his wife geet he kitten he he he..te way kunal teasing him was lovely cute..omg dadi and dev missed it..te way my maaneet got married and now they became one in every sense was lovely..i love te update yar
karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 15 & 16 awesome
Maan worried for geet as she had not ate bf nicely and geet is worried for maan has its bf time and medicine time
Geet told to have bf and medicine and she will feed ammu
Now maneet are legally become one
Dadi dev following maan driver but lost due to some fight happening onroad
Geet asking about family and maan told her who are there in his family
geet is worried about dadimas acceptance
maan told geet that amu and geet are very important for him and he will fight for them
dadima and dev finally followed the lawyer and came to hospital but lawyer has gone into the ward but how will they both will go
waiting eagerly for next
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

part - 16

wow lovely fantastic update.. te way my maaneet day was lovely..te way kunal was really a brother to my maaneet who stood with them..te way my maan kissing his geet was lovely..opps her push but my maan teasing her wen she said te reason and worried abt his dadi and my maan consoling her,his love for his geet and son is beyond anything..te way dadi and dev ki mission to catch my maan was atlast made them to reach te hospital but still so many secur,but dadi is business woman know how to deal wih these peoples..i love te update yar
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 15

Nice part. Loved their cute fights. Kunal is right they fight because they care and worry for each other. Amu is also stubborn and full of tantrums like Maan . Poor Geet😆 Daadi frustated on not being able to reach Maan and poor Dev is the target of her😆  Thanks for pm
Haya1022bmw thumbnail
Loved both update
Maan and amu r
similar
maan and geet love each other
Mean explained dadi correctly
Now waiting for all persons face to face confrontation
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 16

awesome update. Maan cleared Geet's doubts and insecurities by saying  that noone, not even Daadi can separate them now. Loved their little romance. Daadi and Dev finally managed to get some info on Maan and now on a mision to confront him. waiting fro next.
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maan is so cute n stubborn
like father like son
poor Geet stuck b/w two arrogant man
her fear is right but its baseless as Maan is her pillar he won't let her fall
dadima found out where he is but wills he be able to reach him
Dev is totally confused creature n a ping pong ball 

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Asum updt,cont soon
Maaneet both are about each other & amu is showing trantrums in hospital. Now both are legally married on paper & but daadimaa,dev missed the driver who can give the details about maan
Waiting 4 nxt part