Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
part 15...

amazing update... geet is worried for maan as he didn't have breakfast. she forced him after the driver got breakfast for them... kunal is really a gem of a person. he stood by maan in all times. he made sure nothing happens to maan and geet by making every thing legal even before dadi comes to know about it.. maan and geet got their marriage registered. amu is very cute and maan is pampering him a lot... dadimas and dev plan to chase the driver failed...
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
part 16...

amazing update... maan and geet sharing their life and maan told her who are there in his family.. geet is worried about dadimas acceptance.. maan cleared his stand and told geet that amu and geet are very important for him and he will fight for them... here dadima and dev finally followed the lawyer and came to hospital... lawyer has gone into the ward but how will they both will go...waiting eagerly for next...
tessyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ch-15
Dadi pota's detectivegiri failed. Maan is so conscious about the health and food issues of Geet & Armaan. Now Geet and Maan's marriage is registered legally.
myrahluvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
part 16
awesome double update
thanks for the double update
finally dadimaa n dev came to know maan whereabouts
geet is feeling dadimaa is not going to accept her n amu
maan dadimaa k khilaf nhi jayega par maan geet aur amu ko bhi apni life se jane nhi dega
kabse dadimaa aur maan Ki meeting k liye wait kar rahi hu kya hoga jab dono amne samne ayenge

waiting for next update
mehrunnesa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like part 16
where geet is revealing to maan's family
i want them face to face
tessyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ch-16
You have portrayed the emotions and thoughts og Geet and Maan well. Maan cleared all the doubts of Geet about the possibility of accepatce/rejection by Dev & Dadi.
Jade0001 thumbnail
Chapters 15 & 16

Maan does not want his son eating hospital food while the little has suddenly grown into jnr MSK
poor Geet has to deal with her husband and son now , but I'm liking that Amu is coming to be a normal child I had always felt due to circumstances he just had to accept everything but now he can throw tantrums which I like a lot
Geet showing her rights on Maan making him eat his food while he is all moody that was so cute
there little romantic moment was beautiful
Geet been concerned about Dadima whether she will accept Geet and Amu and yes both she and Maan has valid points but Kunal also has prove that the traditional wedding took place before Maan's accident
so now Dev and Daadima knows Maan is at the hospital , Daadima been wise could easily say that Maan is not a patient
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
part 15 superb 
geet worried bec breakfast did not reach till now and maan medicine time is over and maaneet fight is so cute 
maan make face seeing amu food and toldamu next day he will eat yummi food and finally manneet r legaly married 
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome parts!

I m so glad to see how much kunal is doing for maneet and amu

loved maneet moments

I hope this bonding and trust between maneet remains the same after dadi and dev will get to know the truth

cont soon
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update yaar

Maan and Geet's marriage is legalized geet commanded maan to have his medicines and maan babu quietly and grumply followed it

Geet asked the right question to maan about Dadi's decision

Sooo Dadi reached hospital thru mr. Gulati

Ab dekhna hoga how she reaches maan geet and amu