Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It ended with a big nooo on my lips Sumi!!
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful! Luvly emotions and excitement πŸ‘
Shatrugahn was a darling in this... Luved the hug, Ram's sentence "let me make u happy" πŸ˜³
Truly felt goosebumps dear..

Plz update sooonnn 

Love
Mohini
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kirti baccha! πŸ˜›
Logged in through phone so resing. I will UnRes ASAP.
Love, Mandavi Didi. πŸ€—
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Such a sweet update! Loved how all the family members showered their love on Lakshman and Shatrughna!
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SenAnu

Beautiful SUMI ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

This Chapter Was So Cute ! ! 

Unres πŸ˜ƒ 

SUMI DEAR πŸ€—πŸ€— It was so so so wonderful !!! πŸ‘ 

Every bit of It was so cute and so sweet, and just love dripping out from all sides πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³β€οΈ

So nice it was, I relished every moment of it πŸ˜ƒ
You know the best part was where he and Shatrughan discuss about everything and then when Urmila reveals everything to him πŸ‘ 

It was just a fantastic read dear πŸ˜³

Wonderful LakshMila parts too β€οΈ

Keep writing wonderful stuff like this πŸ€—
Riya_16 thumbnail
Hey Sweetie
I am very very sorry for being late Sumi baccha. However you know my reasons...😭

Now coming to the update

I loved the bonding between RaLaksh and Laksh and Shatru...well that goes beyond saying. You portrayed their emotions and love for each other so well. Kudos gal. I am always so proud of you bacchaπŸ˜ƒ. Waiting eagerly for your next update to see Sita and Laksh interact.

Lots of love
Rii baccha
Edited by Riya_16 - 7 years ago
mandy001 thumbnail
Amazing update with perfect emotions of all three brothers. Lakshman Shatrughan bond was really well written nd I have no words for Ralaksh. This relation is very close to my heart. 
U perfectly described their anxiety, worry nd then their happiness. Shatru has become vry mature, as even he don't wanna celebrate his b'dy, but To see smile on the face of others he did. 

Loved the way u portrayed all four sister as teenagers nd then their tramsformation into a perfect bahu of Ayodhya.

Am getting excited for Sita nd Lakshman convo, that mother son relation will be a treat to read. Update soon.
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sumi...here I am finally!!😊
Brilliant update!
Loved your characterization of the four sisters...so sweet to read about Shatrughan's birthday too. Everyone keeps talking about Lakshman, and poor Shatru gets overlooked 

Thanks for mentioning it!!

Please continue πŸ˜Š
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res πŸ˜†
To be unressed soon. πŸ˜‰
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww!
How adorable is Kriti kid!And how she cares for her whole family.❀️
Ram Bhaiya's concern was felt,Shatrughan is amazing,he's like Urmi's brother,mature when needed and childish all time.
Hanuman Bhaiya is another gem.
The Birthday 'PARTY' was awesome.πŸ˜†
Over and all,such a cute SS! 
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Elara--

Res πŸ˜†
To be unressed soon. πŸ˜‰

Unres
Okay I will give the reviews chapterwise.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Chap-1: Aww, Lakshmana's love for his bhaiyya and bhabhima is so pure and selfless! He doesn't want to celebrate his birthday without bhabhima!😭 And his Ram bhaiyya planning a surprise for him! And he can't even lie to his brother! And oh god,he is on the verge of getting caught!πŸ˜›Ab kya hoga? *Bites nails*

Chap-2:Lakshmana smelling something fishy, hmm he is smart.And our Urmi is equally smart as well! 😎 Hanumanji is in a fix,trying to answer all the questions he asks.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And my little munchkins angad and chandraketu want to hear how their Pa met their Urmila Maa.😳Aww,he aimed at arrow at her,you described everything so beautifully!πŸ‘

Chap-3: Lakshman admiring his Mila!❀️Angad and chandraketu,i just want to pull their cheeks,too cute these two are!😳😳That litle fight between paa and sons is cho chweet! And so is the whole chapter,everything is adorable! ❀️  LakshMila!!!

Chap-4:Firstly,i love the way you describe all the sisters and their respective nature. Ram finally realized its shatrughan's birthday too!! Shatrughan and lakshman's bonding!❀️ And the wave of amazement, shatrughan's emotional breakdown sent across the family! The little reunion and the vanishing of all worries after reuniting with lakshmila! And finally its midnight! Its time to celebrate! And also the point where Ram reveals lakshman through his eyes! Can't wait for the next part, to hear his perspective! 😳Update soon!!
Apologies for being terribly late.πŸ˜›

With lots of love,
Rammy πŸ€—
Edited by --Elara-- - 7 years ago