Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Friends  !! 😃
This is Sumi !! 😳

A Ramayan lover , big devotee of Lord Ram and crazy lover / admirer of Ram and Lakshman bonding and Lakshman-Urmila / Lakshmila !! 😳

I present you all with my first SS which is light hearted [ i usually write emotional stories 😆😛] and will present you Ram 's perspective about Lakshman . 😳

I just hope it is not too OOC for you all.😳

This SS is entirely fiction and it is no way to hurt religious sentiments .😳

Constructive Criticism is also allowed . 😛

Happy reading !!! 😃

INDEX -

PART 1 - SCROLL DOWN !!!😛

Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 7 years ago
 Chapter ~ 1

The night was clear , winds were blowing soothingly ,  stars were twinkling bright , mother bird was caressing her young ones in order to make them sleep. Ayodhya's Palace was shining in it's own glory even in night. There was silence all around in Ayodhya as everyone has went to sleep after fullfilling their daily tasks.

And as usually , in Ram's chamber ,  Lakshman was present pressing his dear brother Ram's lotus feets. For Lakshman , everything was going normally , he woke up early morning, performed Surya Namaskar along with Ram , Bharat and Shatrughan  , spent time with his dear Urmi , played with his sons Angad and Chandraketu , helped Ram in solving Ayodhya's matters , then he was tiredlessly and happily doing his "seva" to Ram but it wasn't going normal this time for Ram . 

Ram too fulfilled his daily duties like usual , woke up , performed Surya Namaskar along with his brothers , spent some time in solace, played with his Brothers' sons who were also like his child to him , performed his duties as a King and was resting now with Lakshman as usually serving him lovingly.

But there was something that was making Ram's stay at no peace . The thing was "Lakshman's birthday" that was day after tomorrow and instead of doing preparations for his precious gem , his soul's birthday , he was lying on bed with Lakshman who was busy in doing his seva . 

But Ram could do nothing because Lakshman himself told him that he will not celebrate his birthday without his  Bhabhimaa .

"4 years have passed away after my Siya's exile ", Ram thought with brimming tears.  

"I don't have a tinge of idea that where you are in forest , how you are spending your time in forest , I couldn't able to give that love when u needed the most , but still , i  pray to God that wherever you are ,  you are well , my dear", wished Ram closing his eyes.

Just a year after Sita's exile , on Lakshman's birthday , Ram wished Lakshman "Happy Birthday , my Laal"  so happily and Lakshman , thus smilingly gave a  hug to him in return . 

Ram ordered that there will be a big celebration that night , but Lakshman became sad , he refused to celebrate his birthday saying that without his Bhabhimaa,  he  can't even think of celebrating his own birthday , he told to everyone that how he , his bhaiya Ram and bhabhimaa used to celebrate his birthday in forest , that day , his bhaiya and bhabhimaa didnt let him do anything , that day he was being pampered by both of them and Lakshman couldn't object to it as he knew it  is of no use as they will not listen to him atleast for his birthday . 

Ram then insisted but Lakshman was upto his word , every member of the family including Urmila , Hanuman , Bharat , Shatrughan , Sumitra and others insisted but Lakshman , every attempt of them to convince Lakshman went in vain as he was firm with his decision.

Ram didn't wanted to force him as this will not be good and accepted his decision respectfully. He knew very well that Lakshman respect and love his brother Ram and Sita bhabhi equally and it was his love for his sita bhabhi that he refused to rejoice because Lakshman knew well that his bhabhimaa is suffering from great pain and hardships, so being her dear lakshman bhaiya , being like her dear son , how can a son rejoice when his mother is in pain ?

But still  Ram didn't wanted that Lakshman doesn't celebrate his birthday and many other happiness just because of this reason.

2 years ago , Lakshman again refused to celebrate his birthday infront of everyone.

"And heights was last year" , thought Ram as he remembered the day when he was shocked to hell seeing that Lakshman didn't remember his birthday even. 

"The day i remembered when Lakshman smiled heavily very first after Sita's exile was when he carried his twins Angad and Chandraketu first time in his arms . Only Urmila and I know the undefined happiness that came out of his heart , he became a father , a entirely new sets of emotions and also it came with a big responsibility on his shoulders . I felt immense happiness in his happiness while Urmila smiled with tears looking at Lakshman who was so happy seeing his sons " , thought  Ram smiling calmly .

"Lakshman cared least about his own happiness , he always wanted to see me happy ,  Sita happy , he served us like a doting son , But what about him , when i will give him happiness , he says that he feels bliss in serving me but when  i will do something to make him feel special ?" thought  Ram as he was continuously looking at Lakshman who was pressing his feets happily.

"Not now again , not at all" , thought Ram looking at Lakshman.

"Lakshman , u have been always there with me in my each happiness , sadness and every stage of my life , but now , it's my turn , i want to give u something in form of gift for your unconditional love towards me and i will , wait for tomorrow's midnight , although it may be very small infront of your devotion , your love but still i hope you will love the gift ," thought Ram while tears made a bright shine in his eyes.

Ram as soon as he realised that tears were forming  in his eyes,  he closed his eyes so that Lakshman doesn't notice  it.

"And i know well ,  you even don't remember that day after tomorrow is your birthday again last year  , but i will make this year best birthday for you my brother ", thought Ram with a calm , beautiful smile on his face.

"Bhaiya , what happened suddenly , why are you smiling so brightly" , asked curious Lakshman raising his eyebrows.

"Thinking something special ...", said Ram .

"Special but what ..." , asked Lakshman. 

Ram came out of his trance , " Hmmm...nothing..., you please sleep now  , it's so late , it's almost midnight" , said Ram smilingly and  sitting on bed.

"Bhaiya , just a little more" , requested Lakshman.

"Lakshman,  take rest please,  my brother", said Ram putting his hand and holding Lakshman's chin up.

"Ok , As u say bhaiya", said Lakshman holding  Ram's hand.

Lakshman placed his head on pillow , covered Ram and himself in blanket. Ram then caressed his Laal's curly hair.

Lakshman smiled closing his eyes.

Lakshman slept in some time with him and Ram sat straight on bed after seeing Lakshman had slept.

"I have to start for it now only because Lakshman has a habit of waking up earliest than all of us" , murmered Ram looking at his brother who was looking like a child while sleeping.

"God blessed you , Lakshman", said Ram while putting a loving kiss on his brother's forehead.

He then moved out of his chamber . Ram then  ordered one servant to bring Bharat , Shatrughan , Urmila  , Mandavi  Shruthkirti , Mothers and Hanuman in main hall.

Everyone  arrived there  in question  , as to why Ram has called us in midnight ? Has anything happened ?

"Bhaiya , what happened ," asked Bharat anxiously.

"Yes Prabhu , is everything fine ?", asked worried Hanuman.

While Urmila , Mandavi , Shrutkirti , Mothers stand there quietly awaiting Ram's answer to Bharat and Hanuman .

"Everything is fine , don't you know , tomorrow is something special" , said Ram looking at everyone raising his eyebrows.

Everyone thought, understood what Ram meant to say and looked towards each other in amazement , how damn , they were thinking that what was tomorrow , instead of knowing already.

"Ram bhaiya , it's  Swami's birthday " said Urmila coming in front of Ram.

"You got it right, dear" , said Ram placing his protective hand over her shoulder . Ram was always protective about his  Urmila as she was as dear to him as Lakshman and he loved her very much as a sister .

"And i want to celebrate his birthday this time at any cost", said Ram looking towards everyone .

"He isn't celebrating his birthday since Last 4 years and not again i want the same to happen" , continued Ram.

"But bhaiya , u know naa , Lakshman bhaiya will not celebrate his birthday without Sita bhabhi" , said Shatrughan .

"I know , and for this only  , i have called u all here , what we should do ", said Ram.

"We will all surprise Lakshman bhaiya ", said Hanuman coming  with a solution .

"But how Hanuman bhaiya" , asked Urmila .

"We will do the preparations of his birthday here in this main hall but Lakshman shouldn't even get a hint of this" , said Mandavi before Hanuman could answer.

"Exactly Mandavi didi " , said Hanuman smiling brightly.

"That's sounds great" , said Ram looking at them impressed.

" You see , Ram bhaiya,  Lakshman will become very happy", said Mandavi.

"But how we will stop Lakshman bhaiya from entering Main Hall", asked Shruthkirti. 

"Hmmm...He is mostly roaming in main hall with some or other work" , said Sumitra.

"Son Ram , don't worry , we all will make sure that Lakshman doesn't enter hall even by mistake" , said  Kaushalya giving a solution.

"Yes didi , Ram , don't worry , you all begin with your preparations while we , Urmila , Shatrughan and Hanuman will keep an eye on him", said Kaikeyi smiling.

"Thank you so much everyone , I want to see Lakshman full of life again like before , he is always disturbed thinking about Sita ", said Ram folding his hands and smiling so brightly for the first time after Sita 's second exile.

"He will Prabhu ..." , said Hanuman .

Everyone said together " , He will .

Ram smiled through brimming tears because he was waiting to see Lakshman full of life again , not that he is not happy now , he is , but the happiness , he used to carry on his face has lost somewhere due to destiny.

Everyone smiled seeing Ram but silent tears slipped from one corner of Urmila's eyes. She was very happy and her soul was dancing with joy seeing Ram's love for Lakshman.

She quickly wiped it before getting noticed by someone.

Everyone dispersed to their respective rooms and Ram too made his way to his chamber.

He then started making something special for Lakshman.

Next Morning ~ 

Lakshman slowly opened his eyes as the sun's rays fall on his face . 

He woke up and didn't found Ram sleeping besides him , he became worried.

"Ram Bhaiya" , shouted Lakshman getting up from bed.

Ram then came inside the chamber , looking at him . Lakshman looked at Ram , he was looking bit different , His eyes had swollen up a little.

"Bhaiya , haven't you slept last night" , asked Lakshman anxiously .

"I have... I have Lakshman " , Ram hated speaking a lie go him , but he have to , he was awake full night and prepared a gift that he will  give to Lakshman this midnight.

Lakshman wasn't totally convinced with his brother's answer.

"Really ...?", asked Lakshman.

"Yes , my protective dear brother" , said Ram smiling heavily.

Lakshman let it go casually , smiled seeing him and Ram sighed. 

"Bhaiya , i am coming after getting fresh", said Lakshman.

"Ok !!" , said Ram looking at him.

"This Lakshman 😆 , my dear protective brother , he so quickly got an idea that i haven't slept whole night ,  hiding something from him is surely gonna be a quite tough task for me  !! " said Ram when Lakshman moved out of chamber.

"Oh god , Lakshman went out !!" , Ram got worried.

"If he pass through the main hall , our plan of giving him surprise will get flopped , i will have to stop him", said tensed Ram moving out of chamber .

"Lakshman , wait" , shouted Ram.

"What happened bhaiya ? " asked Lakshman.

Ram came up and looked towards him.

"Lakshman ...I was saying ...why don't you do fresh up in my chamber instead of yours", said Ram in a convincing someone tone .

"But why Bhaiya ?" ,  asked Lakshman.

"Ahh..Umm...Because Urmila has said  me to do so" said Ram.

"Urmila ??" , asked confused Lakshman .

"Hmmm...yes , she came to me early morning and asked me to do so because you know well , your sons Angad and Chandraketu doesn't let her sit in peace, they took a lot time in getting up from bed finally , and  making them bath is... should i say more " , said Ram laughing .

"No need bhaiya , i understood" , said Lakshman making annoying expression.

Ram laughed lightly seeing him getting irritated.

"Well do you remember,  how angad and chandraketu troubled you when you was asked by Urmila to make them bath because you always laughed seeing Urmila getting irritated sometimes at her sons, said Ram in a  teasing smile.

"Bhaiya , don't pull my leg please ... this both naughty children loves to trouble me and Urmila but behave in a very good manner in front of everyone ..." said Lakshman pouting like a child .

"Ok...Ok , I will not", Ram said smiling.

Lakshman moved towards Ram's room.

Ram sighed , " Lord  please,  everything goes smoothly till midnight , i just wish that our plan works out well ".

Lakshman came out fresh and saw Ram looking towards him smiling .

"Lakshman , why don't you wear this new clothes today" , said Ram.

"Bhaiya , anything special ? New clothes..." , asked Lakshman.

"Lakshman ,  i ordered it for you week ago , wear it , you will look quite good" , said Ram smiling .

"Why so much trouble for me , Bhaiya , Ok i will wear it ", Lakshman smiled .

Lakshman changed his dress , he was looking like a very young and charming  prince , a sense of utter devotion filled in his eyes .

"You are looking so good , Lakshman" , said Ram smiling brightly looking at him from up to down.

"Thanks bhaiya , your choice is always very good" , said Lakshman looking at him.

Ram smiled " ,Your welcome brother .

Just then a servant entered the chamber with a basket full of beautiful and soothing fragrance filled flowers.

Lakshman moved forward while Ram was shocked.

"King , where should i put this flowers in the main hall ? ", asked servant.

"Oh Lord ! Save me , Now i am gone for sure 😕" , murmured Ram gulping with uneasiness.

"What is going on , Bhaiya😲😕 ? " asked Lakshman looking towards Ram .

Thanks a lot for reading this chapter .😳

If you like it , please hit the like button and your reviews will be appreciated by me as they means a lot to me 😃.

Next chapter update will be strictly  based on reviews 😆 and i have written half part more of next chapter , the sooner you will review , the sooner you will  get update  😆😛😉

Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 7 years ago
moviefan-pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super ❤️I really really loved it, please update the next chapter asap
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aree wah! This was so cute!
Specially Lakshman being asked to get ready in Ram's chamber ;)
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great story!
I loved the chemistry between Ram & Lakshman in your story! 😊
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sumi Sumi Sumi Dear!!!!!! 🤗👏
Lovely and just lively!! ❤️😃

Every word, every scene and every emotion was perfect and spot on! 👏👍🏼
Ram Lakshman ❤️
I know how much you love them, and it clearly shows 😆
You made me fall in love with them even more! ❤️

Can't wait to read what happens in his birthday!! 😳
Do update soon 🤗
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sumi! 
I loved this chapter, it was brilliant! I loved the whole chapter, the roller coaster of emotions.
It is easy to sense the love Lakshman has towards his Bhaiyya and his Bhabhi as well!
The surprise for Lakshman's birthday huh? 😆
This is so so adorbs. I can imagine his refusing to celebrate and then Ram doing this for him! I even loved the part where you spoke about Ram and Urmi's relation 😃

Overall, wonderfully scripted, and I am looking forward to the next part! Update soon, see I unressed the same day 😃

Edited:
I do not like cliffhangers 😭 You better gimme an update ASAP! 😆
Edited by KanhaKiChutki - 7 years ago
Riya_16 thumbnail
Sumiii bacchaaa...🤗 🤗

What can I say that hasn't been said before? It was such a wonderful update to read...The family trying to move forward leaving behind the sadness...the divine bonding between Ram and Lakshman...I am so glad to read this update because I know how difficult it is to portray their love for one another...So it's lakshman's b'day...this is definitely the first...and I enjoyed it to the core. Ram planning a b'day party for his brother?👍🏼

Very well done sweetie...I am super impressed...

Love ya

Dii
Edited by Riya_16 - 7 years ago
🤗❤️
No words 😲😆