Krip Suri to exit the show ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
There is this news doing round. Hope it is just a rumor.
The show unnecessarily glorifies the female lead with revenge track and tarnishes the male lead who wasn't involved in murdering his wife Devika. She misunderstands his husband and assumes he was involved in her murder. Please fix this.
I saw it too, well then i will end watching it, coz its their jodi which is making me watch it, one main leads exit means bye bye serial for me!

Happened in my previous fav show Tumhari Pakhi too.. didnt feel like watching it, however i still liked the female lead but no.. cant continue watching it with changes in any of the main leads
Originally posted by TheAAcreations

I saw it too, well then i will end watching it, coz its their jodi which is making me watch it, one main leads exit means bye bye serial for me!

Happened in my previous fav show Tumhari Pakhi too.. didnt feel like watching it, however i still liked the female lead but no.. cant continue watching it with changes in any of the main leads

I'm watching it for the female lead Aparna Dixit. I find her hot ! ðŸ˜‰

But the male lead exit if happens will be a disgrace. Read somewhere that Nivedita will kill him. CVs changed Nivedita too. I liked the previous Nivedita, Parakh Madan, much better actress.

Tumhari Pakhi, yes Iqbal Khan was the lead, he rocked the show like he always does. ðŸ˜Š
Even if i like aparna, i think changing female leads who hav such a good chemistry is a very big blow to the show n i dont feel like watching it then! Anyways i hope its not true
Well it's seriously a big blow for kalash serial if this happens
As what has kept us going is the reunion of ravika, Krip and arparna's
chemistry is such that it's irreplaceable. If either one is out of kalash
then seriously it's s total let down for their fans.

Oh well lets wait and watch also the serial cannot afford to lose out of the trp's
now can they.

Maybe the storyline will see viewers thinking his dead
but like devika he will comeback to take revenge... 😉
Ok just saw twitter of arparna dixit reply to @aparnadixit2061

@aparnadixit2061 mam krip suri that leave the show news is right?
2:57 pm 27 Nov 2016
1 LIKE

4h
APARNA DIXIT @aparnadixit2061
its just a rumourEdited by nadiapari - 7 years ago
if krip leaves...there is no point of watching kalash...
the show works due to krip=aparna chemistry...
i hope its a rumour
maybe the gang tries to kill him and he survives but looses his memory...he will come back again with a different character...
I enjoy watching devika and Ravi together.
Hopefully the news isn't true.
Ekta soaps hv this habit of killing the main leads (male or female) and then getting them back either in revenge mode or with a memory loss or as lookalikes ðŸ˜† ... In one leap Devika died and returned as Ambika .. mayb in next leap Ravi will die and return as someone else ðŸ˜†..this is how she keeps her shows going ..

But if they completely kill off Krip's character , it can b quite suicidal for the show because its running on Ravika's chemistry only otherwise it has no real storyline ...so if they kill Ravi from Ravika , then can better pull the show off air ..