Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

I came too late but have to share my feelings.

PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't know who will read this considering the show ended more than a year ago. But I just had to share my feelings.😊

See, I don't watch a lot of serials. In fact, the only shows I have watched from the start till the end are: IPKKND, Airlines, DMG, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste... and Manmarzian.

Strange thing is I watched Manmarziyan for the first time on 20th Nov, 2016. Imagine that!😲

But I digress. I wanted to tell you guys about my encounter with Dosti...Yaariyan...Manmarzian.

I was getting bored and for some weird reasons, I stumbled onto hotstar. While surfing that website, I came across Manmarziyan. Yeah, that's how clueless I am about TV. Manmarzian aired last year and I didn't even know the show existed until 2 weeks ago. But I am so glad I got a hold of this show. The first thing that attracted me was the good camerawork, the cinematography. Next were the characters. Radhika is so cool.

Wow. I feel so foolish. How could I not have known such an awesome show existed? I feel so much regret. I could have watched the show when it aired on TV a year ago. I certainly missed the discussion of episodes in India-forums. I would have loved to participate in it.

But, anyways...long story short: I binged watched it and finished watching it within 2 weeks. That's how addicted I got to the show.

Why can't we have more shows like this?

What I loved about the show is the consistency and...the ending.πŸ˜ƒ We all know that Indian television viewers rarely get a perfect ending to our shows. So, imagine my delight when I watched the last episode of Manmarzian and was more that satisfied. I was ecstatic.😳 The reason for that is the brilliant epilogue 2 years in the future and the lack of melodrama. The love confession was to-the-point but it was heartfelt. No over-the-top long speeches. No long apologies either. Because you cannot resolve such issues in minutes. I am glad that they didn't waste time on all that mess. πŸ‘Instead, the CVs gave us a beautiful epilogue and showed us how are happily living 2 years later, having resolved all their issues and remaining good friends.

The team retained the central theme of friendship which was the essence of the show. In fact, they enhanced it in the last few episodes. I loved that. Thanks a ton to the team...especially the writers and the director(s). The cast of course was brilliant. This is probably the only show that I loved from first episode to the last episode. Not one dull moment.πŸ‘ Even the villain Nandini made a dignified exit without throwing tantrums.

Last but not least...What made the show epic for me is the main foursome: Radhika, Neil, Arjun and Sam. Radhika is such a sweetheart. I wish I could be as sweet and nice like her. From a spectator's point of view, ArDhika is my OTP. Arjun-Radhika pair was fabulous.😳 I shipped it so hard. But if I could choose between Arjun and Neil for myself, I would definitely go for Neil. 😳

I wish we had some more Bird-Song scenes. I loved that office and the people in it. I will miss ArDhika and NeSam, but also, Teji, Changu and Mangu.

All in all, very satisfied with the show. ⭐️Now, I have a Manmarzian-hangover.

Just had to tell you my feelings about the wonderful show. I wish I could have been a part of this forum back in the days.

I wish we had more shows like this. what shows are you watching these days?
Edited by PlainJane - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice to see this post...

me too loved d cinematography a lot...
ur post reminds me d good old days of this forum...hmmm
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After a long time...Reading your post felt heart warming yaar...
It makes me smile reading your experience with mmz after signing in IF

Agreed...whatever you said 

loved Radhika a lot...such a sweet and wonderful character she is...

And top of the all Ardhika passionate love...

Same here...I too love ardhika much but personally I will prefer Neil over Arjun...

Welcome to this deserted land to open up your thoughts
PlainJane thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovv

nice to see this post...

me too loved d cinematography a lot...
ur post reminds me d good old days of this forum...hmmm

Thanks for replying.😊 I wish I had watched it sooner. But well, better late than never.⭐️

Man, I can't believe the channel didn't promote this show enough. Its such a shame they ended this awesome show so soon. I am grateful that the writers of the show are competent. At least, they gave us a satisfying ending. All the actors were fantastic too. I love the ending but still wish, it had got an extension.

PlainJane thumbnail
Originally posted by: jey3ram

After a long time...Reading your post felt heart warming yaar...

It makes me smile reading your experience with mmz after signing in IF

Agreed...whatever you said 

loved Radhika a lot...such a sweet and wonderful character she is...

And top of the all Ardhika passionate love...

Same here...I too love ardhika much but personally I will prefer Neil over Arjun...

Welcome to this deserted land to open up your thoughts

Thanks for your reply.😊 I just had to talk about this show. It was a really sweet experience.

I too really loved Radhika...she is so cute⭐️. I can't believe some people didn't like her. I mean I get their point, but she never claimed to be perfect. In my humble opinion, Monica nailed the character. As far as her story is concerned...every character in the show was flawed, including Radhika...that's what made them so endearing. Even when they were doing insensitive things, you still rooted for them. People in reality are flawed and relationships can get messy. That's the terrible beauty about it.

NEIL...he is BAE.😳

And the production quality was top-notch, which you rarely see on Indian daily soaps.

Thumbs up for this wonderful show.πŸ˜ƒ

Once again, thanks for taking the time to read my rambling and replying to it.
Edited by PlainJane - 7 years ago
YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi good to see people watching dym even now. Agree with you the cinematography was beautiful & the characters were well written. Radhika & Niel are my favorite characters but Ardhika is love, they had such a amazing chemistry & it's very sad that show didn't get an extension. But the ending was beautiful as you said!!!
PlainJane thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anu

Hi good to see people watching dym even now. Agree with you the cinematography was beautiful & the characters were well written. Radhika & Niel are my favorite characters but Ardhika is love, they had such a amazing chemistry & it's very sad that show didn't get an extension. But the ending was beautiful as you said!!!

Word to everything you said. Thanks for replying.😊

This show deserves all the love. It is simply beautiful.
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PlainJane

Thanks for your reply.😊 I just had to talk about this show. It was a really sweet experience.

I too really loved Radhika...she is so cute⭐️. I can't believe some people didn't like her. I mean I get their point, but she never claimed to be perfect. In my humble opinion, Monica nailed the character. As far as her story is concerned...every character in the show was flawed, including Radhika...that's what made them so endearing. Even when they were doing insensitive things, you still rooted for them. People in reality are flawed and relationships can get messy. That's the terrible beauty about it.

NEIL...he is BAE.😳

And the production quality was top-notch, which you rarely see on Indian daily soaps.

Thumbs up for this wonderful show.πŸ˜ƒ

Once again, thanks for taking the time to read my rambling and replying to it.

In red...couldnt agree more πŸ‘

Tats the reason I couldnt forget this show even today yaar...Its ended before one year...but still this soap living in my heart as afresh...you said whats in my heart...

Its a bit sad that we get to talk about this show after one year of its end...As u said,a bit extension might added its beauty to the core...We dont get to enjoy that...

DOnt say thanks...As a Manmarzian fan...In friendship,no thanks and no sorry...only dosti...

PlainJane thumbnail
Originally posted by: jey3ram

In red...couldnt agree more πŸ‘

Tats the reason I couldnt forget this show even today yaar...Its ended before one year...but still this soap living in my heart as afresh...you said whats in my heart...

Its a bit sad that we get to talk about this show after one year of its end...As u said,a bit extension might added its beauty to the core...We dont get to enjoy that...

DOnt say thanks...As a Manmarzian fan...In friendship,no thanks and no sorry...only dosti...

@bold: Alright thenπŸ˜ƒ...dosti, it is!
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
after long tme...reading post on DYM...felt happy...thanksfor a NICE post
after tht even i watched edkv...but not till end...now watching m.ahek...do notknow how many days i continue 

some times watching SHANI...the story i donot know so following