Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wat is tht lady blabbering?😆  mohini teams up wid swamiji..mohini kidanp br..mohini vl kill raina.. they made ths news from half heard thngs for sure!!🤣
i mean they created ths news from sbs ppl...
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Pailar you are on twitter with the same name? I think you answered me on Sunday. I'm Nirmala Murali on twitter. But not much active.  It's only to have some information on the show.

yh thz me..and i answered you..😆
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Btw.    I still can't digest mohini turning negative😭 I still hope she is not tht bad otherwise again the same saas bahu drama in br..  so whts the use of sending Appu away. The problem re mains the same  ðŸ˜”.  The only difference is it's mohini in place of Aparajita.we are getting everything tht we use to hate in other shows.   Sautan drama, evil saas n everything.  Saari memories ki watt laga di😭
pilar thumbnail
@nimmu.. i asked them to keep quiet regarding suspences..😆 to zee tv..to krystle..aham parag  rakshnda..everyone..bt seems like tht channel idiots wont change their strategies
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Btw.    I still can't digest mohini turning negative😭 I still hope she is not tht bad otherwise again the same saas bahu drama in br..  so whts the use of sending Appu away. The problem re mains the same  ðŸ˜”.  The only difference is it's mohini in place of Aparajita.we are getting everything tht we use to hate in other shows.   Sautan drama, evil saas n everything.  Saari memories ki watt laga di😭

bro..wait patiently until it gets aired...dont worry..be happy.. already they are killing us wid kiara mariage track.. ths is not gng to be as worse as tht😆

lets c how they bring the thngs up!! sbs ppl can tell anything...

u knw y i am telling ths..aham was dng masti climbing tree..bt one of the sbs was telling... its cause raina ask him to seek proof of br on tree😆 ths is how they make stories... aham himself was telling they were dng masti offscreen!!

it can be like ths also.. like cvs have decided to confuse us providing wrong news...

if its not all these 
u need to adjust with she turns the villian....
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Btw...anyone listening to do pyaar karne wale jungle me ...on repeat mode.   ðŸ˜Š I am doing so from yesterday whenever  I get time after watching the segment...🤣
pilar thumbnail

Btw...anyone listening to do pyaar karne wale jungle me ...on repeat mode.   ðŸ˜Š I am doing so from yesterday whenever  I get time after watching the segment...🤣

🤣 matches their situation... 
bluffmaster84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

🤣 matches their situation... 

Exactly.. .the song is beautiful actually ...but never got addicted to it like this😊
Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope it's not mohini, maybe some other new character
And I think it's high time rishabh and Raina
Confess there love for each other
pilar thumbnail

Exactly.. .the song is beautiful actually ...but never got addicted to it like this😊

tht is because everyone is imagining rishna ter!!🤣