Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So  as expcted frm EK shows...mohini will turn negative... And finally they will also ruin mohini character... I dnt want to see her against rishna  
lucky_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really just hope this news is wrong
Pls..pls pls...
I domt wanna hate mohini...i just love her character.. nd she is awesome...cant see her against RishNa..
Stupid CVs...
Anyways tfs

Love Sharmi
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky_princess

I really just hope this news is wrong

Pls..pls pls...
I domt wanna hate mohini...i just love her character.. nd she is awesome...cant see her against RishNa..
Stupid CVs...
Anyways tfs

Love Sharmi

bt they will do this... I also dnt want to see mohini against rishna... I just luv tht lady... Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 7 years ago
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just hope this is as true as Rishab turning into BR
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mohini definitely hiding something last epi also too much focus was given to her plus BR attacked her & her disappearance when everyone was moving back to mumbai I won't b surprised if it comes out to b true . But I really wanted something different to b shown up hope it's just a spoiler .
pilar thumbnail
ths 🤣 ths sbs was fun!!aham🤣 the may chnge ths bro!! by ths tiime they wud have got the feedbak!! same like naagin!! somebody from svs . it is knwn..bt may not be her..lets stay positive..if it is just thnk it as typical ekta! dnt worry for ths!! anythng can happen in ths type of serial..
and yh ths same sbs ppl was telling us parag vl be coming bak!! so???!!!! lets c 😊

if sombody out there is very sweet wid either of the leads..beware!!! "jassi,mohini.naina..shivam,phooli" note these all!!!!
pilar thumbnail
so somebody wants raina to be in kamalpura..n tht is br... n somebody from svs want her to stay wid them at tht haveli itself..woww❤️!!! which means rishna are together.. whoever wishes ths is like digging their own grave!!! coz once rishna sort out the issues they are gng to be inseperable..n vl be fighting against all the odds..TOGETHER!!❤️

bt dng a favour to rishna fans❤️
pilar thumbnail
poor rishb.. always thnking abt mangalsutr🤣 even forgot the dialogues... n his explanations!!!?🤣

" i was so much into the character..thinking of raina and their marrige flash baks"🤣

actually cant blame him..for the past 3-4 episods kamal..rajgira was gone from the picture,, and the entire drama he involved was connected with magalsutr..fake marriges!!😆
nimmu96 thumbnail
Aham was way too cute in the segment, all the ladies were giggling away, poor guy kept forgetting his dialogues. He is hell hot in black. Krystal called him sirji, that was funny. These guys are having a gala time on the sets. The way kryham made innocent face at the end was cuteness overloaded.