Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Though Nikunj Malik ( Kiara) gave me hope in twitter, he is in safe hand. But I am doubtful.
////

madu..u didnt get it?? she was being sarcastic!!! by safe hands she meant her hands itself.. kiaras!! she meant rishb is safe wid kiara!😭
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pilar

Though Nikunj Malik ( Kiara) gave me hope in twitter, he is in safe hand. But I am doubtful.
////

madu..u didnt get it?? she was being sarcastic!!! by safe hands she meant her hands itself.. kiaras!! she meant rishb is safe wid kiara!😭

ohh, I very well understood what she meant by it.😃😃 I am glad that she replied me on that sarcastic way. 
tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Personally the TRPs were higher when they were working together so i don't think that is HIT formula anymore. If it is same thing shown over and over you get bored.

I also miss Rishabhs one lines at Raina, they were funny and Rainas reactions were nice too.
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvtalk

Personally the TRPs were higher when they were working together so i don't think that is HIT formula anymore. If it is same thing shown over and over you get bored.

I also miss Rishabhs one lines at Raina, they were funny and Rainas reactions were nice too.

I will be real happy if these factors are not HIT formula anymore. But if I look at the TRP charts, it never gives me good vibes.
First episodes of Brahmarakshas were really fantastic.
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also miss Rishabhs one lines at Raina, they were funny and Rainas reactions were nice too.////

😭 i too misses it... i remember..i even created a post compiling those one liners...

yeh cvs ne kya kar diya meri rishna ko😭