Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pilar

@nimmu.. i asked them to keep quiet regarding suspences..😆 to zee tv..to krystle..aham parag  rakshnda..everyone..bt seems like tht channel idiots wont change their strategies

Looks like these news people are permanently stationed in BR sets. But somehow this helping me. Say I am able to come to terms with Mohini turning negative where as  Kiara fake marriage drama left me shocked.
pilar thumbnail
Looks like these news people are permanently stationed in BR sets.////////////////
🤣🤣🤣  
nimmu96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Btw.    I still can't digest mohini turning negative😭 I still hope she is not tht bad otherwise again the same saas bahu drama in br..  so whts the use of sending Appu away. The problem re mains the same  ðŸ˜”.  The only difference is it's mohini in place of Aparajita.we are getting everything tht we use to hate in other shows.   Sautan drama, evil saas n everything.  Saari memories ki watt laga di😭

When the serial started I so loved this Rishna pairing. It was fresh and different. Did not look like any other love story. I just waited how Rishab is going to fall for this simple girl. But look what they have made out of it. Sauten drama, saas drama, ego drama, jealousy drama and what not. Spoiled a good story.
nimmu96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Btw...anyone listening to do pyaar karne wale jungle me ...on repeat mode.   ðŸ˜Š I am doing so from yesterday whenever  I get time after watching the segment...🤣

I'm on a repeat mode. But kaun thuje song looks more apt on Rishna than MSD😉 This time the hug looks different and intentional, so I'm just loving it.
pilar thumbnail
new sbs..see ahams dress😆 krystle is looking gud

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=405oJdihnTA&sns=tw[/YOUTUBE]
tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

When the serial started I so loved this Rishna pairing. It was fresh and different. Did not look like any other love story. I just waited how Rishab is going to fall for this simple girl. But look what they have made out of it. Sauten drama, saas drama, ego drama, jealousy drama and what not. Spoiled a good story.

Yes I agree with you completely. I felt the pairing was different, both were intelligent and didn't take crap from either. As opposed to other serial girl is thrown around and acts dumb and accepting of all the boy says or does to her. They actually felt real also it felt like a tem trying to sove the mystery. That was the initial story I think but now you are right it looks like same saas bahu drama added with senseless mysteries since they dont have a solid story.
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nimmu96

I'm OK with Mohini's involvement till here. But I really don't want her to be the ultimate vamp. I just don't want her to be the woman in the black hood . If she is positive right now is fine. But one voiceover said she is going to sell BR to some foreigner, where do these people get these ideas.

I think there are many vamps in Brahmarakshas. But I was sure from the beginning that she has some hidden motives. Why in first episodes Sanjay Brahmarakshas attacked Mohini when she was not  wearing red dress, no chuda & all?? Why in hospital rakshas again attacked her while Mitali & ved both were present with her?? 

But She is going to sell BR to some foreigner????😲😲😲

WHAT??? 

Anyway, they got anyone who will buy Brahmarakshas?? If not, I will gladly want to buy him.😆😆
sania_58 thumbnail

wait for the episode nimmu.. she is the one who always asked raina to stay... u cannot believ all ppl.. in one of the news..they were telling chandlier broke due to earthquake.. bt actually it was a part of conspiracy!! so v cnt believe all news..stay positive😊

even if she is...nothng can be done.. ðŸ˜”

i am all ok as far as rishna is together...i trust least on cvs.. coz they have already broken my heart many times.. so i have least xpectations..

they have got immense talent to ruin their own creations!! and i am used it now a days... mohini thng is not effectin me at all🤣

if she s villian be it,,if shes not..thn ok..

There were many reports at one times saying that Brahmarakshas will fall in love with Raina & Rishabh will turn Brahmarakshas. But till now, nothing of this kind of things happened.
I do not believe in all reports.
& I think if Mohini is the one who is under veil, then she will never want Raina to go, because her kundali matched with that writing, So, she is the most important link in her plan.

& About RishNa, well, I too have little hope, coz till now Ekta Kapoor never managed any jodi perfectly.
sania_58 thumbnail

new sbs..see ahams dress😆 krystle is looking gud

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=405oJdihnTA&sns=tw[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, Aham dress. Simply pathetic.😡😡😡
After watching him in that jacket, I am feeling like he is on the way to Himalaya in his mission to became a Sanyasi.
How much one can tolarate ??

Though Nikunj Malik ( Kiara) gave me hope in twitter, he is in safe hand. But I am doubtful.
sania_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvtalk

Yes I agree with you completely. I felt the pairing was different, both were intelligent and didn't take crap from either. As opposed to other serial girl is thrown around and acts dumb and accepting of all the boy says or does to her. They actually felt real also it felt like a tem trying to sove the mystery. That was the initial story I think but now you are right it looks like same saas bahu drama added with senseless mysteries since they dont have a solid story.

This is the HIT formula for the success of a show. This is how Indian Television works.
Accept it or not, if any show try some different path, that show not get success in terms of TRP.
Ekta Kapoor always follow same formula.
We enjoyed the best phrase of the show, now its time to tolerate craps.