Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Aham was way too cute in the segment, all the ladies were giggling away, poor guy kept forgetting his dialogues. He is hell hot in black. Krystal called him sirji, that was funny. These guys are having a gala time on the sets. The way kryham made innocent face at the end was cuteness overloaded.

actually they both are exactly the same onscreen while involved in  nok -jhoks!! isnt it? just like we saw thm today offscreen?? they are gud frns now..much evident in the interviews..aham all in light mood now with entire br team!! not like his previous interviews❤️
nimmu96 thumbnail
I feel he is way better with BR team 
pilar thumbnail
This🤣❤️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BHTDnqq2a0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
nimmu96 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Pailar, Rakshandha is also too naughty, they way she was controlling her laugh, oh god😆 Director had too change the dialogue itself.
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont know what Ekta does but making Mohini negative does not make sense. Mohini has been saving Raina and protecting her so why would she want to kill her? She accepted Rishab-Raina marriage. 
It would be zabardasti ka drama to make Mohini negative.
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Thanks for sharing Pailar, Rakshandha is also too naughty, they way she was controlling her laugh, oh god😆 Director had too change the dialogue itself.

director changed it??😆really?? to what??  aham was complaining tht since everybody is laughing he cant say it properly!!

who vl not laugh wen one says tht vibhooti,mangalsutr and sindoor r kept outside!! really?? mangalsutr n sindoor outside the home??🤣 aham🤣
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
The whole segment was too funny...this is the bonding due to which we r watching br even after such pathetic tracks😊...and now the new one is this mohini turning negative👎🏼...although we never kept mohini out of our suspect list of being the main antagonist but don't know why after watching her like tht ...not liking the idea of her char acter becoming negative... It will definitely kill her relationship with RishNa.. especially with Raina...who has started treating her like her mother...and till now Mohini too has been shown taking care of her like a daughter...and Rishabh...who loves n trusts her so much...I hope this news turns out to be a rumor...or else they shud show something different from usual stuff...like Mohini is not entireties evil like yamini in Nagin...or doing all this due to some reason like protecting her family from some danger...till now we don't know the intentions of the masked person...whether he or she is positive or negative...in short I don't want the story to go down the same as nagin...it will be really painful to watch mohini vs. RishNa😕
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I have an idea...why don't all of us who have a twitter account start attacking on Twitter A/C of Brahm rakshas CVS..  Brahm rakshas team has a twitter AC where they share the pics of upcoming episode s and off screen masti...just request then not to spoil the character of Mohini and make br Nagin part 3...who knows it might work in our favour...😊same can be done on fb page if there is any.    Edited by gaurav84 - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail
bro..this can be also brought in another way..mohini want raina to stay in rishbs life..coz she loves her son so much and even knw he is not ok wid kiara.. vl suffer in his life wid kiara..so she dnt want another rakhi..

so she planned ths accident to make her stay at home... accident may look bigger for all others...bt mohini was well planned tht nothing vl happen to raina..and she vl make her stay wid rishb..she may even thght tht inorder to sort out the issues between them..raina shud be their near around rishb!! '

it can be like ths also... lets stay positive.. i dnt thnk they vl brng it xctly like naagin... they vl be knwing ppl vl compare it with naagin..i believe they have minimum common sense in ths regard!!!
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Like I said mohini his definitely hiding something its for sure but she being yamini of nagin I seriously don't trust these spoilers . Cvs know people had watched naagin plus both being supernatural shows & that too from same production hose I don't think it will get repeated . These spoiler r just assumptions of people .