Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
They are making us believe Mohini to be mastermind but I don't know  why but somehow feel it could be Naina the black sheep. 
I don't want it to be Mohini just because the mother and son duo are simply awesome. Rishab will be shattered for he loves his mother way too much.
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hope aisa hi ho jaisa nimmu aur akshi ne kaha...I won't mind it...infact will be happy...actualy I won't mind anyone turning negative except rishNa πŸ˜‰, mohini n dadi...
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pilar

bro..this can be also brought in another way..mohini want raina to stay in rishbs life..coz she loves her son so much and even knw he is not ok wid kiara.. vl suffer in his life wid kiara..so she dnt want another rakhi..

so she planned ths accident to make her stay at home... accident may look bigger for all others...bt mohini was well planned tht nothing vl happen to raina..and she vl make her stay wid rishb..she may even thght tht inorder to sort out the issues between them..raina shud be their near around rishb!! '

it can be like ths also... lets stay positive.. i dnt thnk they vl brng it xctly like naagin... they vl be knwing ppl vl compare it with naagin..i believe they have minimum common sense in ths regard!!!

Kaash aisa hi kuch twisted logic ho...watching mohini turning negative  will be heart breaking😭
nimmu96 thumbnail
 new segment shows Rishna  on a mission find BR, Aham is climbing up a tree! What I loved was Aham says yeh rakshas ke pichey bagthi rehthi hai aur mai iske peche bagtha rehtha hoon. then Krystal said ab yeh rakshas ke peche bagega aur mai iske peche bagoongi. Sounds interestin.
pilar thumbnail
aham doing masti climbing tree🀣 wat was his prblem..n krystle telling true tht v all got evolved from monkeys..n some have not yet evolved pointing him🀣
manya23 thumbnail
Always the funny one pilar πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Do you know the secret behind Aham's appeal?it is the fact that even though he is a strong tough guy, he has that perfectly helpless look about him...so innocent and masoom.  it makes all the girls want to hug him and take care of him πŸ˜‰
princy5050 thumbnail
Hi i'm new to this forum any one can narrate the story from starting. This week only i started watching the show...please narrate the story very short and simple ...Thank u so much for reading this post..Edited by princy5050 - 7 years ago
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya23

Always the funny one pilar πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Do you know the secret behind Aham's appeal?it is the fact that even though he is a strong tough guy, he has that perfectly helpless look about him...so innocent and masoom.  it makes all the girls want to hug him and take care of him πŸ˜‰

Yuuupp...I do agree...perfectly hepless look...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..that's all true about Aham..and when you are a mother..Aham looks like your innocent kid that you wanna hug and take care for the rest of your life..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..When I saw those videos..I feel like to shout to him like a mother to his kid...Hey..don't climb up the tree..you may fall..injured yourself..please get down..you little naugthy kid.🀣Edited by LiaAlam - 7 years ago
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† How about Jassi dadi as black sheep?πŸ˜‰ 
I suspect that it would be Yug or Shivam.
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the creative team is thinking this way.
Mohini, Aparajita, Nalin all, one fine day got to know, that there are some treasures hidden in the jungle of Kamalpura.
& Sanjay is the landlord of Kamalpura. So, they planned & sent Aparajita to marry Sanjay, then kill him & became the malkin of Kamalpura. But Sanjay turned into a Brahmarakshas. So, they have to back off. After years, they all are back & the game begins.

Who saved Rakhi?? How Aparajita get to know that Rakhi is alive?? There are many hints from the beginning indicated Mohini as a mystery lady. I am not that much shocked.