Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: well-wisher

I agree..Sanjana is cheap and can stoop down to any level. Even I felt very sad for Raghav the way Naina said..tumare jhoot ka ghada...as if Raghav has lied to her purposely and married her

Problem is nobody is trying to understand Raghav's position. Naina ke saath jo hua vo bohat bura hua lekin Raghav ke saath bhi kuch achcha nahi hua.

And next week to bechare ki halat kharab kar denge sab..not only Sanjana but each & everybody will be after him..blaming him for something he has not done

tht is the most important thngs everybody ngelects

raghav k koi pyar nhi naina se jo uski shadi kerdi gai aur woh khush  hai... he never wants tht ... he loves sumone else n he knew he cant have her bt he still wants to live with her love... getting married to naina is raghvs loss too... but still as he said jo aj hai usko acha bano.. he is doing everything to mend it, trying to give her whteevr he can taking care of her in his own capacity 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
rajiv tu asay bol raha hai jasy khud ka million k business hai re bhai 🤣 khud mehras k nukar hai ...
if only raghav dosro ki respect nhi kerta ... bht maza ata ... sab k set jawab milty
drfizaahmed thumbnail
i thnk im not gona like naina in upcoming track from a sorted person suddnly she is going opps way
she keep accusing keep bashing keep saying thngs to him but never ever listen to his side of story... she so typically turning into a "balji Pati" who dont trust, listen , see or thnk rather asume n thn in end of track keep saying sorry ...

in this show raghav is the bahu part, he does all, behave good, is mahan, sorted, family ko joday.. sab ko maaf kerday, find solutions to every problem... 

i hope she proves me wrong she shud jst atleast on his face ask him kis k bacha hia yeh rather thn trusting others 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
i m missing SUN asi situations per bht maza ata tha uskay sath..

chalo guys good nite. im missing being active new yr per milty hain

abay yeh track arjun k off k wajha se tu nhi aya .. per i thnk i new yr per sab hi lay ga off DD bhi layti hai kya...

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

i thnk im not gona like naina in upcoming track from a sorted person suddnly she is going opps way

she keep accusing keep bashing keep saying thngs to him but never ever listen to his side of story... she so typically turning into a "balji Pati" who dont trust, listen , see or thnk rather asume n thn in end of track keep saying sorry ...

in this show raghav is the bahu part, he does all, behave good, is mahan, sorted, family ko joday.. sab ko maaf kerday, find solutions to every problem...

i hope she proves me wrong she shud jst atleast on his face ask him kis k bacha hia yeh rather thn trusting others

Nayi Soch 😆
Everyone in Mehra house is going to exploit the scenario that Naina does not trust Raghav and for them it will be very easy to play their game. Lets see how long it will take for Naina to realize that Raghav is not a habitual liar and is a trustworthy person
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Nayi Soch 😆
Everyone in Mehra house is going to exploit the scenario that Naina does not trust Raghav and for them it will be very easy to play their game. Lets see how long it will take for Naina to realize that Raghav is not a habitual liar and is a trustworthy person

sanchu says the same Nayi Soch ðŸ˜†
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

i m missing SUN asi situations per bht maza ata tha uskay sath..

chalo guys good nite. im missing being active new yr per milty hain

abay yeh track arjun k off k wajha se tu nhi aya .. per i thnk i new yr per sab hi lay ga off DD bhi layti hai kya...

nahi MU chachiye tha...lekin yeh idea nahi tha jab ayega i would hate it.

cause Raghav n Naina started out as friends...kahi ek friction hona zaroori tha to see each other as potential soulmates, warna dono freindzone mein reh jate. shayd Pati patni bante, lekin that passion missing reh jata/

this MU would stir those unexplored feelings between them...

lekin like u said Raghav is the "balaji bahu" and Naina is the "balaji Pati" of the show
bahu satayi hui and Pati goes blame blame blame her!
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
hello Harshu jii...kidhar the aap itne din?
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So many segments I have to catch up.
But why so many twists and drama at the same time..Sanju drama has just started and now Dadi going jail and chaki peesing is also going to start 😳

Yet to see the segment but not liking the fact that Naina will be serving the guests as a waitress
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

So many segments I have to catch up.
But why so many twists and drama at the same time..Sanju drama has just started and now Dadi going jail and chaki peesing is also going to start 😳

Yet to see the segment but not liking the fact that Naina will be serving the guests as a waitress

why do i feel naina khud decided to serve the guests.

like really what the hell are CVs thinking???