LRL is coming during day time, how will I see it
Evening mein koi repeat hai kya ๐Ÿ˜Š
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: well-wisher

LRL is coming during day time, how will I see it
Evening mein koi repeat hai kya ๐Ÿ˜Š

nahi pata nahi. lekin agar day time main telecast happening difficult hai uska repeat shaam ko mile.
Sunday sunday dekh liya karo. all seven days telecast hai๐Ÿ˜†
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
i was watching old performance videos this video came up in my YT suggestions๐Ÿคฃ
after recent episodes of Pardes this performance made me go๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dwrU0uQoVk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 7 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

why do i feel naina khud decided to serve the guests.

like really what the hell are CVs thinking???

Even if Naina decides to do it on her own, why the hell she has to be shown as Waitress ๐Ÿ˜’
Groom swapping is good enough a reason to send Dadi behind the bar..what is the need to show Naina being treated like servant in mehra's house..it makes Naina's character weak and does not show Dadi & Raghav's character in good light..I only hope Raghav was not happy about it..but does not have much hope from CVS
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

nahi pata nahi. lekin agar day time main telecast happening difficult hai uska repeat shaam ko mile.
Sunday sunday dekh liya karo. all seven days telecast hai๐Ÿ˜†

Kal dekhoongi ๐Ÿ˜Ž
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Even if Naina decides to do it on her own, why the hell she has to be shown as Waitress ๐Ÿ˜’
Groom swapping is good enough a reason to send Dadi behind the bar..what is the need to show Naina being treated like servant in mehra's house..it makes Naina's character weak and does not show Dadi & Raghav's character in good light..I only hope Raghav was not happy about it..but does not have much hope from CVS

showing her waitress only fortifies the claims of her bhai bhabi about the fraud.

i honestly have given up on the CVs. start se hi iss show ko foster show bana rakha hua hua hai.

balaji ka presentation scripting initial four five months bahut tight hota tha...and its so looose out here, and not to forget the amateur direction of the episodes
well-wisher thumbnail
Before a particular plot is built properly, they are hurriedly culminating it and starting another drama..what is the hurry, I fail to understand. After marriage the tension between Raghav & Naina should have been built more intensely but that is not the case. Even the drama part could have been more elaborate but not...I feel things will improve only when Raghav will say enough is enough
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Before a particular plot is built properly, they are hurriedly culminating it and starting another drama..what is the hurry, I fail to understand. After marriage the tension between Raghav & Naina should have been built more intensely but that is not the case. Even the drama part could have been more elaborate but not...I feel things will improve only when Raghav will say enough is enough

kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai yeh show finite hai, tabhi all tracks so hurried...khair lets pray n hope CVs ko aqal aye and take the tracks properly. 

waise dii did u see the segments? Naina knows its Veer ka bachcha right?? i hope ek aisa scene ho intense where Raghav n Naina talk properly about the MU.

sab idhar udha ki cheezo pe focus and the intensity of the leads not being cashed properly
well-wisher thumbnail
His eyes & his expressions
--Sanchu-- thumbnail