Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Guys he look damn hot in pink...๐Ÿ˜ณ...pink ka jaam raghav ke naam

And rahi woh gold awards ...they all were of same design lag Raha tha jaise chori ka maal bech rahe hai mehra
๐Ÿ˜†

Chanchu was so mean turant badam kam karne boli๐Ÿ˜†...me waiting for sanju ki pudine ki chutney๐Ÿ˜†
 Felt bad when raghav said khane ke liye mein ah hi jaata hoon this mehras I think they have not even gave him food kanjus๐Ÿคข

arrey Raghav loves to eat, last time bhi he had said khane ki cheezo ko do haathon se daboch leta hoon, plus Mehras never cared what Raghav eats. i am actually suprised on Dadi ka fake pyaar.

bada dawa karti hai mera bachcha and all...jab ki sach is she never cared. baki mehras pe farak nahi parta, but dadi pe kuch zyada gussa araha hai
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissAngryBird

Guys, we should have a thread to post all twitter and insta updates from the cast. Can anybody create a thread for that? I have no idea how to create threads and stuffs, can anyone please do it?

u just need permission from Mod shayd agar sticky topic bana na hai toh.
uske baad dont update first post, second post onwards update karte jao
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love Arjun's 100 watt smile so much! โค๏ธ

He's looks super hot in formal wear I have to say!  He looks good no matter what he wears though! ๐Ÿ˜Š
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

I love Arjun's 100 watt smile so much! โค๏ธ

He's looks super hot in formal wear I have to say!  He looks good no matter what he wears though! ๐Ÿ˜Š

his smile...something that hasnt changed over the 12 years is his smile...such a heartwarming smile...makes u wanna smile with him
rnm_83 thumbnail
sanju aur veer ki shadi...toh phir story kya hogi...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...thankgod atleast sanju told name of father of her child...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† paar naina believe karegi kya...and i just dont want raghav dhuki when pheras are going...๐Ÿ˜†
waiting for episode ...raghav gussa hone wala hai i saw in segment...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
yaar ab bhi i doubt if Sanjana is at all preggo. Veer used to run away from her, how did he do it? vicky donor ban gaya kya๐Ÿ˜†
am pretty sure all the drama is to get Veer back to house and throw Raina out of the house
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

yaar ab bhi i doubt if Sanjana is at all preggo. Veer used to run away from her, how did he do it? vicky donor ban gaya kya๐Ÿ˜†

am pretty sure all the drama is to get Veer back to house and throw Raina out of the house

remember the day she danced with raghav she was on the bed with veer before. cvs have lost it in terms of sanjana's character
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

remember the day she danced with raghav she was on the bed with veer before. cvs have lost it in terms of sanjana's character

Sanjana ka character waisa hi hai. she doesn't care for anyone but for her own mean wish
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Raghav n Sanju convo in today's epi... Priorities change hogayi hain...
Everytime they try so hard to put him down... he's aware of their intention and like he said, meri zindagi mein na koi agar hai na magar jo hai yehi hai... I loved this dialogue...

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
so guys Left Right Left starting tomorrow 12.30pm on Sony Pal.๐Ÿ˜Ž
everyday...

chalo i can catch up on the first two epis atleast