Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

I liked Raghav n Sanju convo in today's epi... Priorities change hogayi hain...

Everytime they try so hard to put him down... he's aware of their intention and like he said, meri zindagi mein na koi agar hai na magar jo hai yehi hai... I loved this dialogue...

Raghav is a pretty sorted guy, and knows his priorities, all he needs is a little boost and he can shine. he needs to come out of the Mehra Clan. their OTT drama is just unbearable.

i loved when he said priorities change hogayi hai...sanjana ka all nonsense snubbed at just that one line.
She must have been shaken from within ki jo ladka uske agey piche nachta tha jao just not giving her bhao for a minute, infact looks visibly pissed at her presence
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

hii Preeti dii...two days se gayab. busy kya?
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

hii Preeti dii...two days se gayab. busy kya?

Very much
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

aww...🤗

i figured, otherwise koi ho na ho i always find your post after episodes.
I missed you😳

did u catch up on the episodes??
well-wisher thumbnail
Just watched the episode...

Everyone intentionally or unintentionally ends up hurting Raghav

Sanjana & his dirty tricks..she keeps on ridiculing Raghav and today she taunted him for his marriage to Naina. But raghav gave such an apt reply by saying that he does nor belive in 'Agar aisa hota to..now this is the way his life is..isi ke behtar banana hai..isi mein kush rahana hai

Today Naina' bro not only insulted Raghav but even Dadi whom Raghav loves most. But just to maintain peace and for the sale of Naina and her mother he did not give it back to Rajiv

Even Chanchu insulted Raghav by calling his gifts Cheap but he smiled and let it go..but nobody felt bad for him

Naina due to circumstances continues to misunderstand Raghav and today even she hurted him by more or less saying that he/ whatever he does , does not matter for herEdited by well-wisher - 7 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Tomorrow after coming back from office I will try to make a post on Raghav and his helplessness. Bechara sab ki kushi ka khayal rakhta hai kisi ko hurt nahi karta lekin sab uska dil dukhate hain aur usse neecha dikhate hain 😭
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Just watched the episode...

Everyone intentionally or unintentionally ends up hurting Raghav

Sanjana & his dirty tricks..she keeps on ridiculing Raghav and today she taunted him for his marriage to Naina. But raghav gave such an apt reply but saying that he does nor belive in 'Agar aisa hota to..now this is the way his life is..isi ke behtar banana hai..isi mein kush rahana hai

Today Naina' bro not only insulted Raghav but even Dadi whom Raghav loves most. But just to maintain peace and for the sale of Naina and her mother he did not give it back to Rajiv

Even Chanchu insulted Raghav by calling his gifts Cheap but he smiled and let it go..but nobody felt bad for him

Naina due to circumstances continues to misunderstand Raghav and today even she hurted him by saying that his existence or not does not matter to her

Gawd! i hated Sanjana today!! 
Raghav does realize at some point that Chachi Sanjana and the rest ridicule him and all the khairat and stuff...but his psyche is very very complex. He feels obliged yet some of his lines come out as very very mature and sorted. politely he does give it back to sanjana. but Sanjana being the plastic superficial self cannot understand the depth of his statement.

I am loving Raghav every passing Episode, not just as a fan of Arjun...but i can feel for Raghav.

but more than sanjana i felt terrible when Naina just called him jhoota...and raghav was more hurt at Naina's comment than what sanjana said. 
and rajiv and Chanchal urghh! never mind those losers! onlu for their own benefit they pushed Naina into matrimony with Veer inspite of knowing the truth about Veer they kept quiet.
but sara kusuur toh Raghav ka hai just cause of that one note he wrote seeking a sorry on Veer's behalf.
well-wisher thumbnail
I agree..Sanjana is cheap and can stoop down to any level. Even I felt very sad for Raghav the way Naina said..tumare jhoot ka ghada...as if Raghav has lied to her purposely and married her

Problem is nobody is trying to understand Raghav's position. Naina ke saath jo hua vo bohat bura hua lekin Raghav ke saath bhi kuch achcha nahi hua.

And next week to bechare ki halat kharab kar denge sab..not only Sanjana but each & everybody will be after him..blaming him for something he has not done
well-wisher thumbnail
well-wisher thumbnail
See in the above pic...his pain & how hurt he is