Ishq ka Rang Safed

Ishita Ganguly Bagged A Role In SAB TV's Yaro!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everybody. 
I found this article on a rival site and thought of sharing it with you.😊

Pretty and vivacious Ishita Ganguly who mesmerized us through her act in Shastri Sisters, is all set to appear in a new avatar.

The Bong beauty has been signed in to play a new avatar in SAB TV's YARO (Creative Eye).

The new story will revolve around a girl Minty who will fall in love with Yaro (Aniruddh Dave) on the day of her marriage.

Interesting isn't it?

Shared a source, "Minty will be a bubbly young girl who will be about to get married. But she will meet Yaro before her big day and fall in love with him. She will thus run away from her wedding to live with Yaro."

The lovable robot though will not understand the developments and will welcome her home. His family will be left confused and scared, and try to sort out the issues.

Will Minty find out Yaro reality? What would she do?

We spoke to Ishita who excitedly shared with us, "This is the first time I am doing a comedy show and am really looking forward to see my viewers' reaction. It is a cameo but a very beautiful and emotional story and I am sure everyone will love it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing awida...HAPPY for herπŸ˜ƒ
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Way to go, Ishita! πŸ‘πŸΌ  I'm happy for her.  Thank you for sharing, Awida! πŸ˜Š
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this news,awida... Ishita is a good actress...Wishing her all the best for her new project.Edited by Magnolia2 - 7 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing awida! Congrats to Ishita. She is one fine actress.
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
AWIDA ... thank you for this award with us. although I was her role was disgusting it is great actress.
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good to hear this..
must say one thing her way of choosing different types of role is appreciable..first lead, then anti lead now in comic role..all the best to her.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Though i nvr liked her as Kamini but she was vwry apt n convincing as the negative...She was really expressive...n i loathed her for bringing out the best bitchiness in ME.πŸ˜†...All the best to her watever she chooses