Posted: 7 years ago
super caps snehu,πŸ‘
thank uuu
VJ❀️
Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chakor is such a mad ..why did she express about the suraj"s  trurh infront of kn..poor suraj😭
sailuja thumbnail
I think suraj got shoot like as serious but however chakor will save suraj in outside hospital..so suddenly. After few days he will enter haveli as shockingly infront kn...afterthat flash back will come out how did chakor save suraj..πŸ˜›
But i want to see chakor would feel for suraj..&she would miss suraj as terribley 
.hope chakor's gulity feel wouldmake her  think suraj as mafly.i think this nick of time vivan will learn chakor had sacrified her ove for sister..so imli will turn as no -1enemy towards Chakor..

But i can't see imvaankor track...without suraj udaan will be bore 

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sailuja

I think suraj got shoot like as serious but however chakor will save suraj in outside hospital..so suddenly. After few days he will enter haveli as shockingly infront kn...afterthat flash back will come out how did chakor save suraj..πŸ˜›
But i want to see chakor would feel for suraj..&she would miss suraj as terribley 
.hope chakor's gulity feel wouldmake her  think suraj as mafly.i think this nick of time vivan will learn chakor had sacrified her ove for sister..so imli will turn as no -1enemy towards Chakor..

sailu i wont come near udaan if vijju leaves . so the question of bore does not arise for me
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

sailu i wont come near udaan if vijju leaves . so the question of bore does not arise for me

Hopw radhu he is just taking break for child but he will soon come back..trp has been increaing  day by day for suraj,Sukor and kn..becoz he is the jaan of udaan..so hope nothing haapens like that😳
sailuja thumbnail
How will chakor react if suraj die?πŸ˜• promo chakor shocked..😲Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How will chakor react if suraj die?πŸ˜• promo chakor shocked..😲

stupid chakor i cant believe she could blurt out something like that.!! πŸ˜‘ irrespective of the fact whether she knew kn was there or not.
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

stupid chakor i cant believe she could blurt out something like that.!! πŸ˜‘ irrespective of the fact whether she knew kn was there or not.

This is always the case with leading women characters, they can never keep their mouth shut...always have to spill the beans πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
eshasrk thumbnail

Even if Vivaan comes to know abt Chakors sacrfice, what will he do ???? Go back to Chakor, leaving Imli behind ???? I don't think he will do that and if I watch last couple of episodes , sure looks like Vivaan is madly in love with Imli and for Imli the same. For the moment I don't see a problem in this...
Maybe this track is that Chakor will take care of Suraj and hopefully Suraj will finally see the difference btwn Chakor and Imli and get over Imli once and for all