Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Sriarshi, I am more than sure that Imli wasn't raped because she had no problem when she consummated with Vivaan. A rape victim would have had some bad memories and some issues to go near another man again. And Imli had none.

Going by the logic of the story which says that everyone has to pay for the wrong  they have done, then Imli will also have to pay for the verbal and physical abuse she put Suraj and Chakor trough all those months (if you have the patience to watch June-August episodes, but I don't recommend you, don't spoil you mood, maybe if you just skip all of her scenes). Slapping and insulting Suraj and Chakor as she was "the queen" and with Vivaan by her side taking her side always. If she was raped then no one can't tell anything to her; they will try to protect her even more.

Don't know what it will happen next, but after marriage Suraj's actions looked to me as they were the ones of an elder brother-in-low who finds out from his wife that her younger sister is pregnant before marriage and tries to solve the situation in the best possible way by protecting her and making sure that she has a husband by her side. Like we see in other shows were the sister's heroine gets pregnant and she is not married. Only that in Udaan the situation was very twisted.

And one more thing, Suraj once told to Chakor that he always does what he promises. If that night he promised Chakor that he will take care of Imli and she can go in peace, I personally believe that he took good care of Imli and nothing happened to her that night. 

Ya I understand ur point.. may be no rape of imli but I can't accept Suraj as father.. so many hints r there even though i' m not good at noticing hints but when I watched all those scenes at a time means from mrng to evng all those scenes with so many hints I didn't convinced Suraj is father.. 

I don't know may be cv's have to choose this path for Suraj to know him what is right and what is wrong but  it doesn't convince me to accept Suraj in that way.. because he is not bad guy like using someone and throw them out.. he is indeed good person.. so many times he rejected imli

What Suraj don't know is what is right and what is wrong.. if he is villain then this bache track may be somewhat convinced.. but he is good so what's the reason for cv's put that blame on Suraj just to make him realize he is wrong.. so many ways r there to correct his actions!! 

Actually I watched all episodes from April 15 th to till now.. but I watched it like first September and October then July,August then later April, may,June too.. indeed it is a torture to watch that bache track..suraj realize imli love track..  actually I skipped chakor and Vivan love scenes they seem to be unrealistic for me.. always they paste some smile on their faces.. Suraj and imli looks like odd couple.. 

When I hurt mostly is how chakor brainwashing him about imli.. his realization about imli love.. imli is obsessed with Suraj I know she loved him but when u know other person not giving u that respect and care but still she is in delusional one day he will accept means sure it's blind obsession for me.. that's what costed her getting pregnant and ruining their lives...because of that all 4 lives ruined at that time.. 

But I'm happy cv's made Sukor couple otherwise it look so odd see them like chakor and Vivan.. imli and Suraj.. 

When I watched September and October I fallen in love with Suraj..I seen him in a different way.. but after watching July, August episodes ya he did wrong for chakor and he hurted her.. but what I noticed he is not bad guy like who do intentionally to ruin a girl life.. why he did that bridal swapping he had genuine reasons.. what chakor did is wrong and she paid for that.. 

But this where Suraj gone wrong he thought he is taking revenge he didn't realized he is ruining other life's.. what he knows life Is he father set an example 1. making aazadgunj people banduva 2. earning money by doing wrong things... what he didn't realized because of that his father is in jail.. he also get the same punishment 

Suraj is good but he doesn't know the right path.. he Need someone to show that right path..I think that's what chakor role in his life.. he don't need anyone's save his life 

Whoever think Suraj life depending on chakor see April, may, June episodes how smart he is.. how he guessed Vivan and chakor r threat to his father.. but his father neglected him and made believed Vivan and paid for that.. now smartly he goes out of jail he didn't fallen in any trap for imli how smartly hw convinced Tina father.. he is smart, intelligent,  strong most importantly he guesses s his enemy actions.. that is what Suraj 

I even liked how he respect his father.. despite his father made ranjana and Vivan as his own and always insulted Suraj and his  mother...even he didn't show any revenge he accepted that too like Vivan is smart.. I really loved this side of him.. no one accept his father second wife son... but what Vivan did if it is for good but he cheated.. I didnt liked his character.. he is multi faced guy and weak 

Even coming after jail he did his own business ne ever did any thing to others.. he concentrated on his goal.. but chakor touched his sensitive point he took revenge by bridal swapping.. 

Only two things is bacha track and imli love angle.. i' m not convinced.. imli love it looked like his guilt... coming to bacha whatever cv's have in their mind if they open r close now it doesn't make make any difference.. if I'm a regular viewer then it affects me.. but I watched so lately like now it looks like Sukor more than their confused relationships..

Who ever thinking he is so arrogant to accept chakor help.. why he have to accept it in first place??
1.  he knows how he hurted chakor despite of it he is not accepting it because he is so good that he can't put some one at risk just for sake of his one life 
2.  if Sukor r friends then atleast it is for him to accept her help.. he knows chakor hates him.. so whatever chakor doing him looks like Eehsaan for him.. if he is bad guy he will definitely accept that Eehsaan and move on.. but he is not that kind to accept their Eehsaan just for sake of his life 
3. whatever situations r in now he is experiencing it in first time in his life.. whatever he lived in all his years he only thinks if any person helps him then there must be some reason.. but without any reason chakor helping him selflessly so he can't accept because he never experienced all these in his life.. imli also did some help but she has some intentions in her helping 
4.  I think present track not only for Suraj but also for chakor to realize what is true love.. she actually easily sacrificed her love for imli but this time Suraj and chakor finds true love and chakor not sacrifice him for anyone sake.. 

5. once Sukor r in love he accepts chakor help easily.. I think now Suraj is in all dilemma and changing for good.. but once they both accepted each other cv's will bring old smart Suraj.. but he didnot hurt chakor as he loves her but he is is a threat to kn and ragini.. 

If cv's open r close that bacha track.. now it doesn't make any difference in Sukor life.. but if they close it good for us.. I know how difficult for to watch that time as a regular watcher everyday and bearing this torture.. for me it is to move on as I watched episodes from back to front.. but it is a torture for fans 

Thank u Dia.. Thank u so much for discussing and sharing ur thoughts 
Edited by sriarshi - 7 years ago
ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nycgal

I have been MIA..My heart was just so heavy after the elections..it still is but the haze is clearing a little albeit very very slowly...

I saw the new promos and yes , Suraj looks great in a suit..very dashing..he owns it..Looking forward to next week..

Wonder why Inli thinks she needs to do this n do that..I feel happy she is trying to make Suraj see sense but suddenly she has been a saviour..some of Chakor's mahanta is rubbing off on her..

ditto
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vj in black shirt
Vj in a suit❤️

claudia see the new olv, Vj finally had his hair cut😆 and looks sooo yummy

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Vj in black shirt